DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol::beer:

Yeah, he's been spinning so much he's dizzy and vomiting onto his keyboard more nonsense than usual. 

(ugh... this is a mistake but):

Yes. He did. So then why did the FBI/DOJ want to get Page under a FISA Title I warrant after he left the campaign?

Yes he did :lol:

Facts 

30 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I thought that was very curious also. He also said something to the effect that they were "just doing their jobs" as though breaking the law like that was just business as usual. Very odd. The IG's report can't come down quickly enough for my liking. 

• Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Ok, so you're now denying that the FBI got a FISA warrant to listen in on Page and anyone he had contact with?

You really are trying to take your title of 'full gatorman' away from Schiff, aren't you?

I told you..."Hold my beer and watch this..."

10 minutes ago, row_33 said:

time to move to ban Tibs?

Given how many have him blocked, he's practically banned already.

4 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I told you..."Hold my beer and watch this..."

Given how many have him blocked, he's practically banned already.

Agreed. I used it for the first time - took him off to ask a direct question and then he ran away. 

Who knew that was the key to getting rid of the cowards. Both he and GareyBusey both run when asked direct, simple questions. 

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Agreed. I used it for the first time - took him off to ask a direct question and then he ran away. 

Who knew that was the key to getting rid of the cowards. Both he and GareyBusey both run when asked direct, simple questions. 

Because answering simple, direct questions is obfuscation with clarity.

50 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Nuff said? You !@#$ing coward. 

That's not the question I asked. I asked a direct question. Answer it or !@#$ off.

Your question is irrelevant. You are just trying to deflect and it is failing. Just like your stupid memo. You are a loser 

51 minutes ago, row_33 said:

time to move to ban Tibs?

Every time things go really bad for The Party its time to ban me. You guys are the stuff dictatorships are made of 

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

I have mixed feelings about gator being banned. While his elimination would instantly improve the quality of this board but just in case we are being graded on a curve here maybe it's not the best thing to do?

:lol:

Best way to make him and his other alts shut up is to ask them a simple and direct question.