DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

Darn biased justice department!!

Attorney General Jeff Sessions on Friday went off-script during a speech to praise Rod Rosenstein shortly before the release of a GOP-authored memo reportedly targeting the deputy attorney general. During his remarks at a Department of Justice event on sex-trafficking issues, Sessions thanked Rosenstein and Associate Attorney General Rachel Brand, saying, “Those two—Rod and Rachel—are Harvard graduates, they’re experienced lawyers. Rod had 27 years in the department. Rachel’s had a number of years in the department previously and so they both represent the kind of quality and leadership that we want in the department.” President Trump has reportedly viewed the memo—even before ever reading it—as a way to build a public argument against Rosenstein’s handling of the Russia probe.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/sessions-goes-off-script-to-praise-rosenstein-before-memo-release

Rick Gates appears to be another cooperating witness. The ring is closing and the rats are making the best deals they can. 

https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/23/politics/rick-gates-new-attorney-mueller-russia-investigation/index.html

Green's involvement suggests that there is an ongoing negotiation between the defendant's team and the prosecutors. At this stage, with Gates' charges filed and bail set, talks could concern the charges and Gates' plea. The defense and prosecution are currently working together on discovery of evidence.
Gates pleaded not guilty in October to eight charges of money laundering and failing to register foreign lobbying and other business. His longtime business partner, former Trump campaign chair Paul Manafort, pleaded not guilty to nine counts in the same case as Gates.
  • Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Some in the media are starting to catch up to topics we covered weeks ago:

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jan/31/why-was-judge-recused-muellerflynn-case/

I'm seeing speculation online that Conteres is also the FISA court judge who approved the warrants. Haven't been able to confirm it and probably won't be able to unless he admits to it

1 minute ago, Cinga said:

I'm seeing speculation online that Conteres is also the FISA court judge who approved the warrants. Haven't been able to confirm it and probably won't be able to unless he admits to it

Correct. That has been my speculation for over a month as well. He signed off on at least one (I bet on the original), if not all of them. FISA judges rotate though, so it's unlikely he signed off on all the extensions but not impossible. 

20 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:beer:

(I'm out of "likes" today)

I'll be the first to say I pretty much rolled my eyes at your posts at the start of this. I wasn't as bad as GG in my condemnation of what I thought were just your aluminum hat  theories, but I just sort of skimmed your lengthy posts. Thanks for your perseverance and presenting it in a non-confrontational way that kept posters here from getting wild hairs up their asses and  refusing to at least keep their minds somewhat open. You have my vote as 2017 PPP Poster of The Year.  With that said, if you ever get carried away here with your old PC fecal matter I'll be making fun of you and wishing that you get a new roommate to keep you company. Her name is Tiberiussy, alias Gatoress.

Edited by 3rdnlng
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

40 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I'll be the first to say I pretty much rolled my eyes at your posts at the start of this. I wasn't as bad as GG in my condemnation of what I thought were just your aluminum hat  theories, but I just sort of skimmed your lengthy posts. Thanks for your perseverance and presenting it in a non-confrontational way that kept posters here from getting wild hairs up their asses and  refusing to at least keep their minds somewhat open. You have my vote as 2017 PPP Poster of The Year.  With that said, if you ever get carried away here with your old PC fecal matter I'll be making fun of you and wishing that you get a new roommate to keep you company. Her name is Tiberiussy, alias Gatoress.

I had grown weary of reading and posting arguments here, just burned out. I had been reading some of the same things DR has cited (not nearly as in depth as him, though), and every once in a while I would check here to see what was being discussed, and every time I was about to jump in, DR had it handled (again, my knowledge was nowhere near his). 

I salute you DR, you are doing incredible work here and, as corny as it sounds, "for the People". 

You are one of my main sources of information at this point, and have expanded my understanding of these events immeasurably.

(but you'll still never convince me that deflate-gate was a big deal)

Edited by OJABBA
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, OJABBA said:

I had grown weary of reading and posting arguments here, just burned out. I had been reading some of the same things DR has cited (not nearly as in depth as him, though), and every once in a while I would check here to see what was being discussed, and every time I was about to jump in, DR had it handled (again, my knowledge was nowhere near his). 

I salute you DR, you are doing incredible work here and, as corny as it sounds, "for the People". 

You are one of my main sources of information at this point, and have expanded my understanding of these events immeasurably.

:beer:

Per the bolded: fair enough. :lol:

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, OJABBA said:

It's okay to take a week off from here when burned out with it all..

11 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

I have a theory, also. Trump and Fox news began peddling these same worthless theories and so you, like a good sheep, jumped on the band wagon. I mean how is any of the crap he spews any different from Hannity? It's the exact same garbage. So stop acting like you have seen the light or something. You just joined up with the propaganda train. 

How has the memo thing worked out? 

What a memo! It showed what lengths the Deep State will go to protect their territory. They used self admitted salacious and unproven information to obtain a FISA warrant to try to prevent Trump from becoming president or to bring him down once he became president. This was an attempted coup and these people are traitors.

• Like (+1) 1