DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

13 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Because they want validation.  It's the fundamental driving force of American liberal immaturity: validation.  

3 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

You could place "pot smokers" where you have liberal and not miss a beat.

Perhaps.

But it fits liberals perfectly.

5 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

So disagreeing with a black person equate to racism?  What are your thoughts on SC Senator Tim Scott

Mexican Judge

Both sides have good people (This was after a nazi murdered someone) 

Muslim ban

Sh ithole countries

More Norweigian immigrants please

Birth certificate crap

Scapegoating immigarnts as murders and racists

and on and on. 

I'm sure you know all this and just don't care. 

South Carolina is changing. That's good. Lindsey Graham has had to distance himself from Trump's racism because of that, too bad more  GOPers do not also

Obama will not be held to a standard that is even .00111% of that assumed to be righteously tossed onto the GOP by the media and deep state and Dem Party.

which can be a good thing, if nothing has happened of severity then don't bother, but they insist on chasing nothings against the GOP, so here we go again....

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That's a whole new batch of felonies committed by the lead agent in the investigation... 

It's only Wednesday. And already the deniers are screaming:

Image result for make it stop gif funny

It's only THE Wednesday after the Memo! And it was still a flop! 

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

what's the most amusing is that DR is 100% hardcore but Tibs and the "likely lads" can't even begin to get 2 seconds into DR's posts.

but continue nattering away....

Why waste time? I'm glad I didn't waste time reading all the garbage he posted in the lead up to the release of the Earth Shattering End of All Democrats and Deep State Members--Greatest Show on Earth MEMO!! You probably did, and by all appearance you are now brain damaged. 

What a joke 

22 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

It's only THE Wednesday after the Memo! And it was still a flop! 

Why waste time? I'm glad I didn't waste time reading all the garbage he posted in the lead up to the release of the Earth Shattering End of All Democrats and Deep State Members--Greatest Show on Earth MEMO!! You probably did, and by all appearance you are now brain damaged. 

What a joke 

sorry, everything that you don't see with your head crammed up your rectum is garbage, but that doesn't mean anyone else thinks that.

16 minutes ago, row_33 said:

sorry, everything that you don't see with your head crammed up your rectum is garbage, but that doesn't mean anyone else thinks that.

He is so partisan that he is actually intentionally obtuse. His blinders are large.

37 minutes ago, row_33 said:

19 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

He is so partisan that he is actually intentionally obtuse. His blinders are large.

Two ignorant clowns 

3 hours ago, garybusey said:

I'll edit your anecdote and make it a fact - One text released with zero context makes it appear Strzok and Page implicated 44.

I'll give you a taste of the Left's treatment.

OMG! There is collusion in the FBI! They're Fascists. Here's the smoking gun that proves it. Collusion! Collusion! Collusion! Collusion! Collusion! Collusion! Collusion! Collusion! Collusion! Collusion! Collusion! Collusion! Collusion! Collusion! Collusion! Collusion! Collusion! Collusion! Collusion! Collusion! Collusion! Collusion! Collusion! Collusion! Collusion! Collusion! Collusion! Collusion! Collusion! Collusion! Collusion! Collusion! Collusion! Collusion! Collusion! Collusion! 

Russia! Russia! Russia! Russia! Russia! Russia! Russia! Russia! Russia! Russia! Russia! Russia! Russia! Russia! Russia! Russia! Russia! Russia! Russia! Russia! Russia! Russia! Russia! Russia! Russia! Russia! Russia! Russia! Russia! Russia! Russia! Russia! Russia! Russia! Russia! Russia! Russia! Russia! Russia! Russia! Russia! Russia! Russia! Russia! Russia! Russia! Russia! Russia! Russia! Russia! Russia! Russia! Russia! Russia! Russia! Russia! Russia! Russia! Russia! Russia! Russia!