DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol:

Best way to make him and his other alts shut up is to ask them a simple and direct question. 

Last two times I did that he responded with "shut up" and then sent me a picture of a guy stepping on a rake. I can't imagine going through life as closed-minded and stupid as he is.

• Haha (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol:

Best way to make him and his other alts shut up is to ask them a simple and direct question. 

No, the best way to shut him up is to have morons like you stop responding to his drivel.  Or at least stop quoting him!!!!

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

The issue was settled. I was right as usual. No need to follow Mr. Conspiracy Theory down the rabbit hole. 

You weren't right. You didn't answer the question. You showed you're a coward afraid of facts, fukktard.

Just now, GG said:

No, the best way to shut him up is to have morons like you stop responding to his drivel.  Or at least stop quoting him!!!!

You're right. 

(I say after quoting him) :bag::oops: 

You weren't right. You didn't answer the question. You showed you're a coward afraid of facts, fukktard.

I was right. He was not working for the campaign. Where did Koko go? He will tell you! You got your confidence up beating up on stupid GG. 

The question Gator is running from as if he were on fire:

Page wasn't working on the Trump campaign in October of 16. Then why did the FBI/DOJ so desperately want to get a Title I FISA to spy on a man who no longer had anything to do with Trump?

He won't answer it because he can't without exploding in a cloud of cognitive dissonance. 

22 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The question Gator is running from as if he were on fire:

Page wasn't working on the Trump campaign in October of 16. Then why did the FBI/DOJ so desperately want to get a Title I FISA to spy on a man who no longer had anything to do with Trump?

He won't answer it because he can't without exploding in a cloud of cognitive dissonance. 

I do not know the answer to that, and I'm damn sure you don't either. 

Actually is a good question. The follow ups should be, why the hell the Trump people care so much about it also. Was he still in contact unofficially? Did they just pretend to fire him yet continue to use him as a go between for Trump and Putin? 

The FBI and DOJ were looking at him long before Trump ever declared for the presidency though. 

No, see, unlike you I can answer the question (and have). 

!@#$ing coward.

BS, you constantly run from questions you hypocrite. 

I can't answer questions that I can't possibly know the answer for. Unlike you, I don't pull crap out of my butt and cut and paste it on here. 

14 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

BS, you constantly run from questions you hypocrite. 

I can't answer questions that I can't possibly know the answer for. Unlike you, I don't pull crap out of my butt and cut and paste it on here. 

It's obvious that you can't really answer anything so it's evident that you don't know anything. In addition, if you do pull something out of your butt it wouldn't be bs but chickenshit.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

I was right. He was not working for the campaign. Where did Koko go? He will tell you! You got your confidence up beating up on stupid GG. 

Some of us actually have to do work during the day. It pleases me that you missed me so.

You're still bad at this.