DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

1 hour ago, donbb said:

Ok, genius...

What's wrong with what happened there?

Advising Kushner on members of the staff is protocol.  Especially sycophants.  Every President does this for good reason.

So, what, pray tell, can you be honest enough to discuss in your own words on this?

You're like a watered down version of 26copypaste.

• Haha (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Worth giving the linked article a read: 

Trump on offense: 

(most important one ?)

And it's just Tuesday...

If the fake news did their jobs and report the news, Trump wouldn't have to go on a Twitter storm.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

True. Then again, as the article goes into, many of those same people had a vested interest in not reporting the truth. 

I am guessing they would be out of a job if they reported the truth.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

What? Not even a character witness? Lol, maybe one of the Russian oligarchs he was working for? 

In other words, his attorney's feel the government didn't make a good case and that they made theirs through cross and have nothing to gain by calling witnesses.  The judge and jury are their best allies.

I still believe though that he will be found guilty of financial crimes. 

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

From yesterday: 

Some interesting tidbits - and some red meat. 

Seriously? This guy? What a joke. He can't keep any of the Trump stories straight. This is literally Trump's defense attorney. Just saying. 

A new CNN poll finds:

• Only 34 percent of Americans approve of Trump’s handling of the Russia investigation, vs. 55 percent who disapprove.
  • 58 percent say this is a serious matter that should be investigated, vs. only 37 percent who think it’s mainly an effort to discredit Trump.
  • 56 percent say Trump has interfered with the investigation, vs. only 38 percent who say he has not.
  • Only 37 percent say the things Trump has said publicly about the investigation are true, vs. 56 percent who say they are false.
  • 70 percent say Trump should testify to Mueller, vs. only 25 percent who say he should not.
  • 57 percent say Trump knew about contacts between his campaign operatives and Russians, vs. only 36 percent who say he did not.

12 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

In other words, his attorney's feel the government didn't make a good case and that they made theirs through cross and have nothing to gain by calling witnesses.  The judge and jury are their best allies.

Oh no, they made the case and you know it, that's why you think he will be guilty. Cut and craw about it all ya want, guilty is guilty 

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

When you want the truth, go to a CNN poll. :lol: 

(this is why you're lost)

Yes, way more credibility that Rudy, that's a fact. 

32 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

it would be impossible for him not to be convicted for SOMETHING with that career and that many months spent putting him under a microscope

2 hours ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

BREAKING: FBI's Office of Professional Responsibility found Strzok violated FBI and DOJ policies by downloading classified information to his unsecured Gmail account which he shared with non-FBI family members, but only recommended a virtual hand slap for the otherwise felony

Reminder: Petraeus got two years' probation and a $100,000 fine for this.

• Like (+1) 2

I'm just reading a book on Gotti crime family. They had no problems getting at jurors and threatening them. Iforgotti was a NY Post headline after a witness forgot who attacked him, even though he remembered it in front of grand jury. This Manafort with connections to Putin's criminal network and Trump probably are doing the same stuff. Teflon Don was Gottis nickname because he tampered with Juries while Rudy G was trying to convict him. 

24 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I'm just reading a book on Gotti crime family. They had no problems getting at jurors and threatening them. Iforgotti was a NY Post headline after a witness forgot who attacked him, even though he remembered it in front of grand jury. This Manafort with connections to Putin's criminal network and Trump probably are doing the same stuff. Teflon Don was Gottis nickname because he tampered with Juries while Rudy G was trying to convict him. 

Yeah, that's probably it!

Bwahahaha.....

I love it! Now you're pulling **** out of your ass! 

What's next? Aliens?????

20 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

And how did Gotti come to be in charge?  A hit on Paul Castellano, by a hit team wearing identical Russian fur hats.

My God...Don conspired with Russians to gain power by conspiring with Russians to usurp power from the rightful leader!  It's like history is repeating itself!  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

53 minutes ago, donbb said:

If we look at all the evidence against Manafort we had no idea about before the trial, think about all the other stuff they have on Trump. I suspect Trump will be running for his life in 2020, because the second he isn't president, he will be indicted. 

Funny how just a few months ago it was "any day" that Trump would be removed from office for treason, now it's in 2020. Then, after he wins reelection it'll be back to "any day now"... until we get to 2024.

When you can't argue facts or reason or logic, go with emotion. It never fails to amuse. 

calminstorm.png