DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

Protection of the highest order

DiGenova: Strzok, Clapper Ignored Possible Hack of Hillary´s Server ´With Consent of Obama´

Original Article.

(psst... because Brennan was getting kickbacks from the SAP programs Clinton was knowingly exposing to various state actors, including Pakistan... Brennan is dirty AF)

34 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I don't care if he self-identifies as a three-headed slug from Aldeberan.  He's Bradley.

30 minutes ago, njbuff said:

King Ghidora would be insulted by this.

Omar and Milton would be insulted

2 hours ago, LA Grant said:

Clearly a sign that the President is ahead of the curve here. All will be revealed in time!

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/07/us/politics/trump-witnesses-special-counsel-priebus-mcgahn.html

Indeed. and this Post article, too.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/mueller-gathers-evidence-that-2016-seychelles-meeting-was-effort-to-establish-back-channel-to-kremlin/2018/03/07/b6a5fb8c-224b-11e8-94da-ebf9d112159c_story.html

Sure seems like Mueller is honing in on Hillary :lol:

• Haha (+1) 2

7 hours ago, garybusey said:

Another instance of a back channel attempt. 

If it walks like treason 

If it talks like Treason 

It just might be treason 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Boyst62 said:

In your own words, why?  What does this mean?  How will it bring down Trump so you may cum your britches?

Actually, we'd appreciate it if you used somebody else's words, as yours rarely make any sense.

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

Actually, we'd appreciate it if you used somebody else's words, as yours rarely make any sense.

Me or him?   He or I?  Ze or me?  Zey or I? Gender neutral pronoun separate of another gender neutral pronoun which fluidics are possivle.?

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Why would they want a back channel to Moscow? 

Clearly it was a clandestine pipeline for Trump to get more Russian dressing in exchange for Russia hacking elections. #IMPEACH

• Haha (+1) 2