DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

2 minutes ago, garybusey said:

I heard the CNN one live.

He is off his rocker

But he said something about Page and Trump being guilty, so he's now a paragon of truth and virtue. 

Like other reformed liars: Clapper, Brennan, Hayden. 

That's how the game works. 

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

But he said something about Page and Trump being guilty, so he's now a paragon of truth and virtue

Like other reformed liars: Clapper, Brennan, Hayden. 

That's how the game works. 

No.

He's off his rocker.

Just now, Cinga said:

I've seen this posted before, but where are those numbers coming from?

PACER can check them all (it's a paid site). 

Key thing to point out: we don't know what the sealed orders are because they are sealed. They could be indictments, could be search warrants - we don't have any way to know until they're unsealed. 

What we CAN see is that the number of sealed orders are higher than ever before in known history. The sealed indictments started trickling in in November (right after the KSA purge). The average number of sealed orders per year prior to this was about 1,200. 

1,200 for the whole year. We've had 18k in the last two months, which are added to the 10k since November. 

We don't know what this means... but it shows something big is happening.

2 minutes ago, garybusey said:

No.

He's off his rocker.

You quoted him earlier as proof that Page colluded with Russians. 

Just saying.

1 hour ago, garybusey said:

"Carter Page was colluding with the Russians... yes I believe Carter Page was colluding with the Russians."

1 minute ago, garybusey said:

I posted the quote after saying...

Sam Nunberg interview(s)... holy ****!

That guy is out of his mind.

Show me where I said it was proof, liar.

I just posted your entire quote - which you dropped without context as if it were proof of something. 

Now you're saying he's off his rocker - good. 

But don't deny you were quoting that as evidence for your side of this discussion. That's just being dishonest. 

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I just posted your entire quote - which you dropped without context as if it were proof of something. 

But don't deny you were quoting that as evidence for your side of this discussion. That's just being dishonest. 

Look a couple posts above it, coward.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

So you're reading people's minds now? And putting words in their mouths? Cool.

Sam Nunberg interview(s)... holy ****!

That guy is out of his mind.

"Carter Page was colluding with the Russians... yes I believe Carter Page was colluding with the Russians."

"Donald Trump caused this because he's an idiot"

20 minutes ago, garybusey said:

I heard the CNN one live.

He is off his rocker

Here it is in chronological order.

But keep yelling FAKE NEWS AND DEEPSTATE

DR = Dumb Republican

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Nope. I'm taking what they post. He knows why he posted that comment. You do too. 

You are better at posting crap about Hillary throwing her own election because Seth Rich was killed by Liberal cyberbots, stick to that nonsense you little fool 

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

I missed the first one. :beer: 

I'm not sure it changes your point anyway.  

I mean...let's face it, people are ONLY hearing anything now through their own confirmation bias.  Nunberg's statement is proof to Democrats.

Just now, DC Tom said:

I mean...let's face it, people are ONLY hearing anything now through their own confirmation bias.  Nunberg's statement is proof to Democrats.

Of course it doesn't. But I did miss his preface... if that's what he's claiming it was now. I've never been above admitting when I miss something. :beer: 

4 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

At least you admit THAT! If Nunberg's statement is "proof to democrats" (even though we both just sat here and said he was a looney tune), then his statement is automatically "FAKE NEWS!" to the Pro-Trump crowd. That side is pretty good at sticking their fingers in their ears and shouting "LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!!"

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Of course it doesn't. But I did miss his preface... if that's what he's claiming it was now. I've never been above admitting when I miss something. :beer: 

Never admit a mistake.  It's a sign of weakness.  kitty.

Just now, Logic said:

At least you admit THAT! If Nunberg's statement is "proof to democrats" (even though we both just sat here and said he was a looney tune), then his statement is automatically "FAKE NEWS!" to the Pro-Trump crowd. That side is pretty good at sticking their fingers in their ears and shouting "LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!!"

Why wouldn't I admit that?

This whole issue has become nothing more than competing hearsay, and has been for a while.  It's a load of horseshit, and has been nothing but since we decided "competing Senate memos" were evidentiary.