DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

Trump has full blown dementia and is long overdue for a massive heart attack as well, right ?

Can we even be sure Trump hasn't already had a massive heart attack and was replaced by a Russian body double?

• Haha (+1) 1

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/special-counsel-wants-documents-trump-numerous-campaign-associates-n853386?cid=sm_npd_nn_tw_np

Special counsel wants documents from Trump, numerous campaign associates

by KATY TUR and ALEX JOHNSON

WASHINGTON — The grand jury investigating alleged collusion between Russia and Donald Trump's presidential campaign has issued a subpoena seeking all documents involving the president and a host of his closest advisers, according to a copy of the subpoena reviewed by NBC News.

According to the subpoena, which was sent to a witness by special counsel Robert Mueller, investigators want emails, text messages, work papers, telephone logs and other documents going back to Nov. 1, 2015, 4½ months after Trump launched his campaign.

• Like (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, Logic said:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/special-counsel-wants-documents-trump-numerous-campaign-associates-n853386?cid=sm_npd_nn_tw_np

Special counsel wants documents from Trump, numerous campaign associates

by KATY TUR and ALEX JOHNSON

WASHINGTON — The grand jury investigating alleged collusion between Russia and Donald Trump's presidential campaign has issued a subpoena seeking all documents involving the president and a host of his closest advisers, according to a copy of the subpoena reviewed by NBC News.

According to the subpoena, which was sent to a witness by special counsel Robert Mueller, investigators want emails, text messages, work papers, telephone logs and other documents going back to Nov. 1, 2015, 4½ months after Trump launched his campaign.

Well, that's not overbroad at all.

7 hours ago, /dev/null said:

Mueller has to be thorough in his investigations so that when this is all over America can finally know often Trump took two scoops instead of one

#IMPEACH!

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Koko78 said:

#IMPEACH!

No! Never going to happen. Let the Democrats just win and win and then hold the 2020 election with a president under criminal indictment and all his advisors in jail or having been pardoned. Or Trump declaring martial law  

31 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Ya know, that does bother me....

Why no Apple Pie with those 2 scoops? That is totally Un-American! Treasonous even!

Well, between Trump's fondness for RUSSIAN dressing, his having TWO scoops of ice cream, and NO apple pie with said ice cream, it is clear that the man is a traitor to America.

I'm no longer sure impeachment/removal is enough.

• Haha (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Well, between Trump's fondness for RUSSIAN dressing, his having TWO scoops of ice cream, and NO apple pie with said ice cream, it is clear that the man is a traitor to America.

official apologies to Benedict Arnold are in the works at the DNC.

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

I was decided after the great

"Ketchup on Steak controversy"

of 2017. 

String him up !!!

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

I was decided after the great

"Ketchup on Steak controversy"

of 2017. 

String him up !!!

Oh hell, I forgot about that. Ketchup on a well-done steak is two unforgivable sins on one plate.

This is the type of horrible situation that you need to call in Marcellus and his "hard pipe hittin' [n-words]" to get medieval on Trump's ass.

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Oh hell, I forgot about that. Ketchup on a well-done steak is two unforgivable sins on one plate.

This is the type of horrible situation that you need to call in Marcellus and his "hard pipe hittin' [n-words]" to get medieval on Trump's ass.

a well done steak is the right way to do it if it isn't a good steak....

33 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

The President might be a traitor who is subverting our democracy and partisans don't cares. Never had a president this bad on so many levels. That's a non-partisan position 

I didn't know Obozo was still in office.

Trump on his worst day is better than Obozo was on his best day. And I am no Trump supporter. I just know how bad Obama was. And I am hardly alone in saying that Obama was the worst President this country has ever seen.

• Haha (+1) 1