DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

2 minutes ago, PearlHowardman said:

Or maybe Trump never wanted to win the election.  Perhaps he had an ulterior motive to run for President.  That also involved collusion.  But collusion with whom?

DerangedRino - Do you know what I'm talking about?

I wonder if you do.

7 minutes ago, PearlHowardman said:

Or maybe Trump never wanted to win the election.  Perhaps he had an ulterior motive to run for President.  That also involved collusion.  But collusion with whom?

He’s a guy and likes to have new projects to keep life interesting

7 minutes ago, PearlHowardman said:

25o7r7.jpg

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, row_33 said:

It’s the greatest that Trump didn’t really want to win but did anyway, keeping out that woman who had a crazed demand for the power

Donald Trump could have effectively ended the 2016 Presidential election in August of 2016 with the Wikileaks disclosure of "crooked" Hillary Clinton's involvement with DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman-Schulz rigging the Democratic nomination against Bernie Sanders.

But he didn't.

Weird.

35 minutes ago, PearlHowardman said:

You still don't get it.

Debbie Wasserman-Schulz was forced to resign her position as DNC Chair as a result of this Wikileak disclosure.  Trump had proof of "crooked" Hillary Clinton and her nomination over Bernie Sanders being rigged.  But Trump immediately changed the subject.  The news focus then became Trump making a buffoon out of himself when he asked Russia to release all the Hillary Clinton e-mail.  

Then the following week Trump engaged the father of a fallen US soldier who was Muslim, putting the Wasserman-Schulz resignation further into the news background.

Doesn't Trump's behavior seem inexplicable?

No, Trump was hyping the supposed corruption of Hillary. That wasn't changing the subject at all, it was all about distortion, amplification and bombast. The allegation Hillary's nomination was fixed was just more nonesense, amplified by stolen emails Trump was promoting. They were trying to dampen Hillary's support from the left. Jill Stein did her part, too. 

Not sure what what you don't understand about that? 

Him  going after a Muslim is all part of his strategy of playing up white grienvence about a world closing in on them 

8 minutes ago, PearlHowardman said:

Donald Trump could have effectively ended the 2016 Presidential election in August of 2016 with the Wikileaks disclosure of "crooked" Hillary Clinton's involvement with DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman-Schulz rigging the Democratic nomination against Bernie Sanders.

But he didn't.

Weird.

Oh horse crap. How was it rigged? They changed votes? 

7 minutes ago, row_33 said:

He has accomplished real things in life and knows that in business you can let a battle pass as long as you win the war

And have Russian money to bail you out. You Trump pawns are idiots 

The Democrats are in BIG trouble.

Everything that DerangedRino posts regarding FISA abuse is real.

But there's an even bigger story regarding the 2016 Presidential election.  But Donald Trump, a master at media, knew how to avoid.  The MSM knows it, too.  But they're not interested in the truth.  They just want to destroy Donald Trump and Donald Trump might even be allowing them to do it.  For the same ulterior reason, of course.

Oh, yeah!  Donna Brazile replaced Debbie Wasserman-Schulz as DNC Chair.  Didn't Donna Brazile get into trouble for giving Hillary Clinton debate questions before Clinton debated Bernie Sanders?  Brazile was working for MSNBC at the time.  It was a Wikileak that disclosed that, too.

And if my memory is correct, Donald Trump didn't make an issue out this, either.

Interesting,  No?

Just now, PearlHowardman said:

The Democrats are in BIG trouble.

Everything that DerangedRino posts regarding FISA abuse is real.

But there's an even bigger story regarding the 2016 Presidential election.  But Donald Trump, a master at media, knew how to avoid.  The MSM knows it, too.  But they're not interested in the truth.  They just want to destroy Donald Trump and Donald Trump might even be allowing them to do it.  For the same ulterior reason, of course.

Oh, yeah!  Donna Brazile replaced Debbie Wasserman-Schulz as DNC Chair.  Didn't Donna Brazile get into trouble for giving Hillary Clinton debate questions before Clinton debated Bernie Sanders?  Brazile was working for MSNBC at the time.  It was a Wikileak that disclosed that, too.

And if my memory is correct, Donald Trump didn't make an issue out this, either.

Interesting,  No?

They deserve to get hell but nothing will happen

Voters don’t pay attention until two months before a major election and give one side two terms and then shift to the other just for the sake of change

12 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No, Trump was hyping the supposed corruption of Hillary. 

No, he wasn't.  Trump was marginalizing the now proven corruption of Hillary Clinton and how her nomination was rigged.  Then, Trump further marginalized this disclosure by debating the father of a fallen US solder who was Muslim.  Trump engaged with this father for a full week.  

There was Trump collusion.  But not with Russia.

4 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Trump wanted to win.

Just look at a YouTube video of Donald Trump coming out on stage right after he was declared winner of the 2016 Presidential election.  He does NOT look happy.

I've been following these Trump-Russia collusion threads here since November.  

Now I need to start a new subject about what really happened in the 2016 Presidential election.  it's already out there.  Just not a lot of it.

We're all screwed, BTW.  Democrats, Republicans, Independents.

4 minutes ago, PearlHowardman said:

No, he wasn't.  Trump was marginalizing the now proven corruption of Hillary Clinton and how her nomination was rigged.  Then, Trump further marginalized this disclosure by debating the father of a fallen US solder who was Muslim.  Trump engaged with this father for a full week.  

There was Trump collusion.  But not with Russia.

I don't buy the Trump collusion with Hiliary conspiracy theory any more than I believe the Trump collusion with Russia conspiracy theory

My suspicion is that Trump (not just Donald but the Trump Enterprise in general) wanted to break into the media business with a niche conservative outlet.  Donald Trump ran in the Republican primaries for some free publicity.  After dropping out of the Republican field Trump would have kept himself in the headlines for awhile with rumblings of an Independent or 3rd Party bid.  But Trump would announce that rather than taking on the Herculean task of an Independent/3rd Party bid he would stay in public life via his new TV network or online media outlet

But a funny thing happened along the way.  He won the Republican nomination.  He likely doubted that he could win the general election so he would have to delay his plans.  In the meantime Trump would have to take a page out of the WWE playbook and at least try to make it look real until November.

What Trump, Clinton, and the MSM all failed to comprehend was the general discontent in flyover country and the bipartisan disdain for Hilary Clinton.

Trump never planned on actually becoming President

1 hour ago, /dev/null said:

This is a really detailed and well researched twitter thread about Rich if anyone is interested, it's long - click on the first tweet to see the rest:

1 hour ago, PearlHowardman said:

I think so?

You're either referencing the theory dev discusses below (Trump/Clinton collusion) - which is one I considered a lot during the campaign itself.... or you're referring to the idea that Trump/Clinton were colluding with a third party (NWO type?) and thus it didn't matter which one won... ? 

Am I close? 

15 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

I don't buy the Trump collusion with Hiliary conspiracy theory any more than I believe the Trump collusion with Russia conspiracy theory

My suspicion is that Trump (not just Donald but the Trump Enterprise in general) wanted to break into the media business with a niche conservative outlet.  Donald Trump ran in the Republican primaries for some free publicity.  After dropping out of the Republican field Trump would have kept himself in the headlines for awhile with rumblings of an Independent or 3rd Party bid.  But Trump would announce that rather than taking on the Herculean task of an Independent/3rd Party bid he would stay in public life via his new TV network or online media outlet

But a funny thing happened along the way.  He won the Republican nomination.  He likely doubted that he could win the general election so he would have to delay his plans.  In the meantime Trump would have to take a page out of the WWE playbook and at least try to make it look real until November.

What Trump, Clinton, and the MSM all failed to comprehend was the general discontent in flyover country and the bipartisan disdain for Hilary Clinton.

Trump never planned on actually becoming President

That's how I read it during the election itself as well. I never took him or his campaign seriously until it was over - which is how I thought Trump felt too. 

20 minutes ago, PearlHowardman said:

Just look at a YouTube video of Donald Trump coming out on stage right after he was declared winner of the 2016 Presidential election.  He does NOT look happy.

Now I need to start a new subject about what really happened in the 2016 Presidential election.  it's already out there.  Just not a lot of it.

If you are going to do that you need to back it up with links to articles but to the sources or theories will gain no traction. Greg's (DR's) thread was obviously thoroughly researched and it took a year for it to gain any traction here. Anything less than Greg's effort and you'll look like Rocky after his first fight with Apollo Creed.

• Haha (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, PearlHowardman said:

Did he want to win the nomination? 

1 hour ago, PearlHowardman said:

Trump had won and now had increased his stress levels a million fold, he knows how huge it is

Hillary winning would have reacted with “now do you love me, Daddy? I WON, YAY FOR ME!!!!”

Theres no political solution, just tend to your responsibilities and do a bit more to make up for freeloaders on the gravy train

3 minutes ago, OJABBA said:

If Trump didn't want to win, why was he flying all over, making so many public appearances, right up to Election Day? 

At that point, he wouldn't have needed to do that, just to promote some new media outlet he intended to create.

This isn't the thread for reason!

• Like (+1) 1