DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

49 minutes ago, LA Grant said:

Meh. Highly suspect that this is suddenly exposed, right after a highly suspicious school shooting, with a highly suspicious SWAMP factor (in Debbie Wasserman's district even, I just found out).

Considering the circumstances, I would sooner believe that the Deep State would kill 17 kids to maintain power, than that Trump is Putin's puppet.

Edited by OJABBA
  • Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, LA Grant said:

This is f***ed up.

https://www.npr.org/2018/03/01/590076949/depth-of-russian-politicians-cultivation-of-nra-ties-revealed

More:

1) McClatchy DC - FBI investigating whether Russian money went to NRA to help Trump

2) CBS - Trump Jr. met with man with close ties to Kremlin

3) Bloomberg - Mobster or Central Banker? Spanish Cops Allege This Russian Both

4) New York Times - Operative Offered Trump Campaign ‘Kremlin Connection’ Using N.R.A. Ties

5) House Intelligence Committee - Fusion GPS Testimony

The Russian strategy here is a pure chaos play, right? I guess we can't know for sure until the end of the Mueller investigation, at the earliest, which is going to be the g*ddamn series finale of America at this rate. It seems like for Trump, it's the money laundering that Mueller will press (and who knows; Trump is sloppy enough & Mueller is basically Joe Friday). I think for Putin, bagging Trump and him winning was a bonus. Putin gets pissed at US for Ukraine, vows revenge, then just looks for weaknesses that could be exploited to basically throw a wrench into vulnerable systems and hope for the best— kinda like Osama bin Laden's strategy. The US is too dangerous to take on directly, it's why enemies go for less conventional asymmetrical methods, looking for any break in the armor to slip a knife. Our enemies literally use Revolutionary War tactics against us, successfully, partly because our own citizens have instead interpreted our victory in that war to mean 18-year-olds need AR-15s. Damn.

I have no guess on what the US response will be to Russia after the investigation. More sanctions? 

Looks like the NRA is going to keep getting pressed on all sides. Good. F*** the NRA, treasonous f***s.

https://www.npr.org/2018/01/29/581424557/alleged-link-between-nra-and-russia-becomes-fodder-for-the-left

https://everytown.org/press/everytown-launches-new-interactive-website-on-ties-between-nra-russia-and-trump-world-as-fbi-investigates-whether-russian-money-went-to-nra-to-help-trump/

Except thank goodness the NRA had the foresight & funds to buy half of Congress to do bulls**t like this:

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2018/03/02/590149921/georgia-lawmakers-punish-delta-air-lines-over-nra-feud

(I saw some reference to "MOAB" — not sure if that's earnestly referring to the Q-anon theories, hopefully not, hopefully that is clearly fantasy BS)

Enough with Russia.  Jesus.  We have heavy sanctions on them already.  Do you want to drive us to WWIII?  I don't know if you'e a liberal/democrat but if you are I would suggest focusing on these issues. Healthcare is always one of the biggest issues and point out how repealing the individual mandate drives premiums up.  Bring up Trump's proposed 2018 budget of slashing medicare and medicaid.  Talk about Paul Ryan's push to decrease your social security check that you paid into your whole life, improving public education, explain how the new tax bill increases wealth inequality, campaign on working to keep the tax rates the same for the middle class but increasing it to previous levels to the top income earners, point out the fact that more civilians in other countries have been killed by drone strikes in one year under Trump than eight years under Obama (and Obama loved those drone strikes), raising the federal minimum wage to keep up with inflation, strengthen unions, etc....  Here's what you don't do and I fear the democrats will do it.  Push for Trump's impeachment if you take over the house because that will just drive more Republicans to the voting booth, push identity politics, and the absolute worst thing you can do is have Hillary Clinton stump for you.  Anywhere.

As for your attack on the NRA, there have been zero mass shootings my NRA members.  Less than 2% of gun homicides a year are due to assault weapons like the AR-15.  There are now more heroin overdose deaths than gun homicide deaths.  Same goes for opioids.  I weep for those kids and their family too, but it's highly doubtful gun legislation will help prevent tragedies like the one in Parkland.  They'll find a way to get the gun they need to do the job.  It's a mental health issue!!!  Suicide by guns increase each year.  Blaming guns is easy.  Tackling the real problem of what motivates these shooters and how we can avoid it is more difficult.    If you're going to chip away at the 2nd amendment, I need clear evidence that banning assault rifles like the AR-15 will save lives.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Enough with Russia.  Jesus.  We have heavy sanctions on them already.  Do you want to drive us to WWIII?  I don't know if you'e a liberal/democrat but if you are I would suggest focusing on these issues. Healthcare is always one of the biggest issues and point out how repealing the individual mandate drives premiums up.  Bring up Trump's proposed 2018 budget of slashing medicare and medicaid.  Talk about Paul Ryan's push to decrease your social security check that you paid into your whole life, improving public education, explain how the new tax bill increases wealth inequality, campaign on working to keep the tax rates the same for the middle class but increasing it to previous levels to the top income earners, point out the fact that more civilians in other countries have been killed by drone strikes in one year under Trump than eight years under Obama (and Obama loved those drone strikes), raising the federal minimum wage to keep up with inflation, strengthen unions, etc....  Here's what you don't do and I fear the democrats will do it.  Push for Trump's impeachment if you take over the house because that will just drive more Republicans to the voting booth, push identity politics, and the absolute worst thing you can do is have Hillary Clinton stump for you.  Anywhere.

As for your attack on the NRA, there have been zero mass shootings my NRA members.  Less than 2% of gun homicides a year are due to assault weapons like the AR-15.  There are now more heroin overdose deaths than gun homicide deaths.  Same goes for opioids.  I weep for those kids and their family too, but it's highly doubtful gun legislation will help prevent tragedies like the one in Parkland.  They'll find a way to get the gun they need to do the job.  It's a mental health issue!!!  Suicide by guns increase each year.  Blaming guns is easy.  Tackling the real problem of what motivates these shooters and how we can avoid it is more difficult.    If you're going to chip away at the 2nd amendment, I need clear evidence that banning assault rifles like the AR-15 will save lives.

You think too much.... keep at it, please.

the issues will change as one by one people are influenced to alter their view and behaviour. Drunk driving is an issue for which  people improved miraculously over the last 40 years. 

Edited by row_33

1 hour ago, OJABBA said:

Meh. Highly suspect that this is suddenly exposed, right after a highly suspicious school shooting, with a highly suspicious SWAMP factor (in Debbie Wasserman's district even, I just found out).

Considering the circumstances, I would sooner believe that the Deep State would kill 17 kids to maintain power, than that Trump is Putin's puppet.

Pretty f***ed up that you think that for about a ....million reasons. Hard to say if it's worse that what you just said is provably untrue (if you'd just managed to read even merely the dates of the links I posted), or that you want it to be true. Messed up!

1 hour ago, Doc Brown said:

Hi! 100% of what you just babbled is tribal lunacy.  You even managed to end on "Hillary." Tribal. Lunacy. 

Don't know you at all but I can tell you with certainty that you are a sucker to defend the NRA. They're not defending you and they're not defending our rights. You're kidding yourself if you think it's about anything other than money. 

Since you put the !!! for "mental health," let's be clear that it's not some impossible problem with no solution. Universal health care. Single payer. Higher taxes. Easy. Done. The reason it's an impossible solution is, oh right, you don't like that either, do you? So then I guess it's... nothing? Yeah. Nothing. 

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

You think too much.... keep at it, please.

the issues will change as one by one people are influenced to alter their view and behaviour. Drunk driving is an issue for which  people improved miraculously over the last 40 years. 

We have laws against drunk driving. Specifically because of those laws, drunk driving rates have gone down. Regulation works.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/12/30/drunken-driving-rate-falls-to-new-low-federal-data-show/?utm_term=.1ac37c81c7b9

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, LA Grant said:

Hi! 100% of what you just babbled is tribal lunacy.  You even managed to end on "Hillary." Tribal. Lunacy. 

You do realize that you're arguing a Democrat?

That's why the left is f'd

Tiberius - Why did Donald Trump spend so little money in the 2016 Presidential election compared to Hillary Clinton?  Trump raised $339 million and spent $322 million - a far cry from the $565 million spent by Clinton. Additionally, Trump only spent $94 million in the final days of the campaign, compared with the $132 million spent by Clinton.

I'm curious if you know the REAL scandal that occurred involving Donald Trump and the REAL role that Russia was playing.

Anyone else, feel free to chime in.

13 minutes ago, PearlHowardman said:

Tiberius - Why did Donald Trump spend so little money in the 2016 Presidential election compared to Hillary Clinton?  Trump raised $339 million and spent $322 million - a far cry from the $565 million spent by Clinton. Additionally, Trump only spent $94 million in the final days of the campaign, compared with the $132 million spent by Clinton.

I'm curious if you know the REAL scandal that occurred involving Donald Trump and the REAL role that Russia was playing.

They will be riding this for 100 years.

They lost and can't take it.

That's why we put our sons (and increasingly daughters) out there to play sports to learn something about reality and bad beats and getting over it.

[and them being unable to take it is a top 10 most amusing and joyous thing for my entire existence and will be for decades]

Edited by row_33

2 minutes ago, PearlHowardman said:

What does the money have to do with it? Outside groups spent a lot, the parties spent a lot, the Russians spent a lot, why are you asking? 

"Russia if you are listening, where are the emails?" 

you'll learn to only give Tibs as much attention as you give a beggar money out of your pocket....

even less cause at least you know your money is buying a drink or vial or bump...

Edited by row_33

5 minutes ago, PearlHowardman said:

The amount of money raised does not matter. If Trump schemed with the Russians he's a compromised traitor.

Edited by garybusey

Just now, row_33 said:

They will be riding this for 100 years.

They lost and can't take it.

That's why we put our sons (and increasingly daughters) out there to play sports to learn something about reality and bad beats and getting over it.

You are the one who can't take the fact that the noose is tightening around this corrupt gang. Kushner's $500,000,000 loan from officials he met in WH! 

And Mueller is eyeing indictments against the Russians that hacked the emails. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/mueller-eyes-charges-against-russians-who-stole-spread-democrats-emails-n852291

if those emails were part of the conversation at Trump Towers we might have a conspiracy charge in the making 

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

What does the money have to do with it? Outside groups spent a lot, the parties spent a lot, the Russians spent a lot, why are you asking? 

"Russia if you are listening, where are the emails?" 

I wonder that myself?  What chicanery was Hilly trying to hide? 

14 minutes ago, Doc said:

......................."Russia if you are listening, where are the emails?" .............

I wonder that myself?  What chicanery was Hilly trying to hide? 

No.........................don't you understand ?

In the small (and closed) minds of lemmings like Gator and others, The Donald's routine blowhard remarks to the press, at the height of the Clinton e-mail scandal, somehow proves that he was "colluding".

While to anyone with a greater than 100 IQ, it was just another example of his campaign bluster.

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, B-Man said:

No.........................don't you understand ?

In the small (and closed) minds of lemmings like Gator and others, The Donald's routine blowhard remarks to the press, at the height of the Clinton e-mail scandal, somehow proves that he was "colluding".

While to anyone with a greater than 100 IQ, it was just another example of his campaign bluster.

It was a combination of bluster and mockery and tweaking the press. Gator's IQ definitely falls on the right side of the decimal point. Literally, not figuratively.

36 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Contreras was one of the other 2 unknown...

We've heard so much about the FISA court judges were all Republicans... The only Republican on the FISA court was Robert B. Kugler who was appointed by Trump in May of 2017 and he replaced the Republican appointed Marty Feldman, whom I've always thought looked a little strange. :ph34r:

feldman01.jpg

• Like (+1) 1