DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

Would having ineligible voters (illegals, felons, the deceased) voting be considered "attacking" our elections?

Maybe not, but it is a good excuse to demand the states give all their voter information to Trump so he can send it off to Moscow 

Noose tightening and moron is losing it 

“Why is A.G. Jeff Sessions asking the Inspector General to investigate potentially massive FISA abuse. Will take forever, has no prosecutorial power and already late with reports on Comey etc. Isn’t the I.G. an Obama guy? Why not use Justice Department lawyers? DISGRACEFUL!”

20 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Something doesn't add up. Wouldn't you agree?

I've flagged this to reply to. I have not had a chance yet, but I need to listen to the leaked audio again to know exactly what was said. If you have/could find a transcript of the leaked audio I'd appreciate if you would post it. I could not find one.

I do agree something might not add up. That might,  though, I'm afraid we'll be unable to agree on because I do not agree with the bolded here

...because Pap is being heralded as the origin of the FBI investigation (a demonstrable lie) and the guy who will bring down Trump because...

36 minutes ago, garybusey said:

Is that why Trump dissolved the voter fraud commission?

I'm not interested in having an argument over what is, I believe, an informed prediction, as the only evidence I have of this is entirely circumstantial.  I find that it's usually fairly dopey to have an argument in favor of a position without hard evidence, unless you're doing it just for exercise.

I'm content to wait around for this to either come true, or not.  I believe it will as part of a much larger rollout of charges.  In the process of investigating bad actors for attempting to fix a federal election and activate a coup, this has come to light.   It's a charge that will ultimately rest on many folks who turned state's evidence as part of a plea agreement in exchange for rolling up the chain on much bigger fish, some of whom may well hang for treason.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, TakeYouToTasker said:

I'm not interesting in having an argument over what is, I believe, and informed prediction.  I'm content to wait around for this to either come true, or not.  I believe it will as part of a much larger rollout of charges.  In the process of investigating bad actors of attempting to fix a federal election and active a coup this has come to light.   It's a charge that will ultimately rest on many folks who turned states evidence as part of a plea agreement in exchange for rolling up the chain on much bigger fish, some of whom may well hang for treason.

If anyone else is wondering what the hell this said I edited the grammar below.

I'm not interested in having an argument over what is, I believe, an informed prediction.  I'm content to wait around for this to either come true or not.  I believe it will come true as part of a much larger rollout of charges.  In the process of investigating bad actors who attempted to fix a federal election, an active coup has come to light.   It's a charge that will ultimately rest on many folks who turned states'/state's evidence as part of a plea agreement in exchange for rolling up the chain on much bigger fish, some of whom may well hang for treason.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, garybusey said:

I've flagged this to reply to. I have not had a chance yet, but I need to listen to the leaked audio again to know exactly what was said. If you have/could find a transcript of the leaked audio I'd appreciate if you would post it. I could not find one.

I do agree something might not add up. That might,  though, I'm afraid we'll be unable to agree on because I do not agree with the bolded here

...because Pap is being heralded as the origin of the FBI investigation (a demonstrable lie) and the guy who will bring down Trump because...

I'm not asking you to agree with everything I say, that's never been my intention. I'm not here to preach or convert, just share knowledge so you can form your own opinion based on actual evidence - or more evidence than is presented in the MSM spin cycle. 

Though, with this case (again, take this for your own edification rather than me saying "you're wrong") it is a lie, and a demonstrable one from the collection of testimony of Steele, Simpson, and the work of Grassley and Graham. This has been covered at length with the timeline posted a few weeks ago as well. We know the FBI tried, and failed, to get FISAs before Pap was a "suspect". That wouldn't have happened had an investigation not already been started.

The investigation was started by Strzok after Admiral Rogers shut off the 702 abuse in Carlin's unit at FBI.  

Here's the Politico article on the hearing:

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/11/08/secret-hearing-mueller-trump-probe-244653

1 minute ago, garybusey said:

I'm not interested in having an argument over what is, I believe, an informed prediction.  I'm content to wait around for this to either come true or not.  I believe it will come true as part of a much larger rollout of charges.  In the process of investigating bad actors who attempted to fix a federal election, an active coup has come to light.   It's a charge that will ultimately rest on many folks who turned states'/state's evidence as part of a plea agreement in exchange for rolling up the chain on much bigger fish, some of whom may well hang for treason.

Good grief, I mangled that.  Mobile typing for much fail.  Time to edit.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I'm not asking you to agree with everything I say, that's never been my intention. I'm not here to preach or convert, just share knowledge so you can form your own opinion based on actual evidence - or more evidence than is presented in the MSM spin cycle. 

Though, with this case (again, take this for your own edification rather than me saying "you're wrong") it is a lie, and a demonstrable one from the collection of testimony of Steele, Simpson, and the work of Grassley and Graham. This has been covered at length with the timeline posted a few weeks ago as well. We know the FBI tried, and failed, to get FISAs before Pap was a "suspect". That wouldn't have happened had an investigation not already been started.

The investigation was started by Strzok after Admiral Rogers shut off the 702 abuse in Carlin's unit at FBI.  

Here's the Politico article on the hearing:

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/11/08/secret-hearing-mueller-trump-probe-244653

I've found that article, which also contains the audio, but a transcript I cannot find.

12 minutes ago, garybusey said:

Don't put words into his mouth.  Just call him an idiot and get on with your life.  It's far more constructive.

8 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Don't put words into his mouth.  Just call him an idiot and get on with your life.  It's far more constructive.

To be completely fair, the words I used in this particular instance were woefully inadequate for describing a coherent thought in English.  I needed new words in my mouth.

27 minutes ago, B-Man said:

She's at U.B. speaking tonight.

Have the Erie County Sheriff on standby.

I guess the students didn't need counseling for her speech, but if someone like Ben Shapiro speaks at UB................ LOOK OUT.

17 minutes ago, njbuff said:

I guess the students didn't need counseling for her speech, but if someone like Ben Shapiro speaks at UB................ LOOK OUT.

UB used to be a great place to hire and give tenure to liberal hellraisers