DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

If Trump’s fans weren’t stressing about this before, they sure should start. “Special counsel Robert Mueller’s team is asking witnesses pointed questions about whether Donald Trump was aware that Democratic emails had been stolen before that was publicly known, and whether he was involved in their strategic release, according to multiple people familiar with the probe. Mueller’s investigators have asked witnesses whether Trump was aware of plans for WikiLeaks to publish the emails. They have also asked about the relationship between GOP operative Roger Stone and WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange, and why Trump took policy positions favorable to Russia.”

13 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

If Trump’s fans weren’t stressing about this before, they sure should start. “Special counsel Robert Mueller’s team is asking witnesses pointed questions about whether Donald Trump was aware that Democratic emails had been stolen before that was publicly known, and whether he was involved in their strategic release, according to multiple people familiar with the probe. Mueller’s investigators have asked witnesses whether Trump was aware of plans for WikiLeaks to publish the emails. They have also asked about the relationship between GOP operative Roger Stone and WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange, and why Trump took policy positions favorable to Russia.”

we aren't stressing because we have a life and this is all a big source of amusement to us

i wake up every morning and say "Hillary lost" and I start laughing no matter how crappy things are

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

we aren't stressing because we have a life and this is all a big source of amusement to us

i wake up every morning and say "Hillary lost" and I start laughing no matter how crappy things are

The day of the lord cometh like a thief in the night 

12 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

He frowned on the stupid memo, though. 

Mueller seems to be getting closer to associating this president with treasonous activity 

I don't doubt some dumb and some quasi-bad doodoo went down, but treason isn't going to fly here.

you are one of the few on the dark side that I haven't put on ignore, you hold some semblance well above recent additions...

18 minutes ago, row_33 said:

I don't doubt some dumb and some quasi-bad doodoo went down, but treason isn't going to fly here.

you are one of the few on the dark side that I haven't put on ignore, you hold some semblance well above recent additions...

You are ignoring people? I thought you Canadiens were super open minded 

28 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

nah, we're the most bitter and suspicious people on the planet (who have NOTHING to complain about at all!!!)

recent tools joining have been too much, I'm not into getting thumb damage scrolling past their 10,000 word screeds....  :D

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

He's a close minded Russian troll

42 minutes ago, row_33 said:

nah, we're the most bitter and suspicious people on the planet (who have NOTHING to complain about at all!!!)

recent tools joining have been too much, I'm not into getting thumb damage scrolling past their 10,000 word screeds....  :D

Recent tools joining - like yourself in March of last year

• Haha (+1) 1