DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

Duh! 

Adm. Mike Rogers, the director of the National Security Agency and U.S. Cyber Command, told a Senate panel Tuesday that the Trump administration is not doing enough to counter Russia’s attempts to meddle in future U.S. elections through the use of cyberattacks.

“Clearly, what we’ve done hasn’t been enough,” Rogers bluntly declared during a Senate armed services committee hearing.

In particular, Rogers said the administration’s decision to not immediately implement congressionally mandated sanctions against Russia sends a signal to Russian President Vladimir Putin that the Kremlin can continue to wage cyber warfare against the U.S. and other countries.

“Not just the sanctions but more broadly, my concern is, I believe that President Putin has clearly come to the conclusion there’s little price to pay here, and that therefore I can continue this activity,” Rogers told Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA).

https://www.thedailybeast.com/nsa-boss-seems-to-hit-trump-on-russia-putin-believes-little-price-to-pay-for-messing-with-us?ref=home

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Anyone trying to push a division between Rogers and Trump is selling lies. I promise. 

I like how they're trying to claim that the head of US Cyber Command is opining on the effectiveness of sanctions to prevent "hacking" or "collusion" or "meddling" whatever the dipSchiff narrative is this week, instead of, you know, beefing up cyber security.

Because the media would never take out of context statements to push the narrative.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Koko78 said:

I like how they're trying to claim that the head of US Cyber Command is opining on the effectiveness of sanctions to prevent "hacking" or "collusion" or "meddling" whatever the dipSchiff narrative is this week, instead of, you know, beefing up cyber security.

Because the media would never take out of context statements to push the narrative.

:lol: Exactly. :beer: 

24 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

That the judge's acceptance makes them legally binding as a court order, meaning Mueller's team can't adjust them.

Not just that, but that he believes the prosecutor can order the court to do jack Schiff.

Prosecutors can negotiate, recommend, and request; they don't get to give orders - especially to the judge.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

About darn time.

Start with Susan Rice. I promise you she is guilty as sin.

15 hours ago, Koko78 said:

Ya, why would anyone want to punish those responsible for attacking our election. My God you are a total tool 

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Ya, why would anyone want to punish those responsible for attacking our election. My God you are a total tool 

Oh, so "attacking" is the new DNC-approved talking point buzzword this week, 'cause a few facebook ads are a complete attack on our republic...

Which reminds me, what happened to "hacking" the election and all this "collusion" that took place? What happened with those buzzwords?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Koko78 said:

Oh, so "attacking" is the new DNC-approved talking point buzzword this week, 'cause a few facebook ads are a complete attack on our republic...

Which reminds me, what happened to "hacking" the election and all this "collusion" that took place? What happened with those buzzwords?

So you just want to play word games over this attempt to interfere in our elections. Trump doesn't care either, as we have seen. The GOP is just out for power whatever the costs. Short term gains won't save you 

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

So you just want to play word games over this attempt to interfere in our elections. Trump doesn't care either, as we have seen. The GOP is just out for power whatever the costs. Short term gains won't save you 

Wait, a political party is out for power? The Russians have been meddling in foreign elections?!?

Holy Schiff, Batman!

BREAKINGNEWS.png

Welcome to what everyone already knew...

Edited by Koko78
  • Haha (+1) 1

WASHINGTON — Paul Manafort, President Trump's former campaign chief, pleaded not guilty Wednesday to vast money laundering conspiracy and fraud charges as a federal judge set the stage for a trial to begin  Sept. 17.

Manafort appeared for the first time in federal court  since his campaign deputy Rick Gates pleaded guilty Friday to related charges and agreed to cooperate with the government’s prosecution of Gates’ longtime business partner.

Manafort was required to appear Wednesday to enter a new plea to a revamped five-count indictment issued Friday.

The indictment alleged that Manafort had secretly enlisted a group of “former European politicians,” including a former European chancellor to advocate on behalf of the pro-Russian faction Manafort represented in Ukraine.

Prosecutors have asserted that Manafort wired the unnamed officials more than 2 million euros from his off-shore accounts.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2018/02/28/paul-manafort-trumps-former-campaign-manager-pleads-not-guilty-trial-set-sept-17/380831002/?csp=chromepush

13 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Wait, a political party is out for power? The Russians have been meddling in foreign elections?!?

Holy Schiff, Batman!

BREAKINGNEWS.png

Welcome to what everyone already knew...

That's it! "Russia if you are listening!" 

Treason! 

1 hour ago, Koko78 said:

Would having ineligible voters (illegals, felons, the deceased) voting be considered "attacking" our elections?

13 minutes ago, Doc said:

Would having ineligible voters (illegals, felons, the deceased) voting be considered "attacking" our elections?

not at all, their only sin is these votes assumed by the Dems don't bother showing up to vote for them

but they refuse to change their failed narrative.....