DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

59 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I was skeptical about them going after 44 and HRC directly for months. 

Lately I've started to change my stance on that. Trump is making it clear with hiI tweets that Obama is not going to be given a pass. Horowitz has been waiting four years to properly investigate Obama's Justice Department - and he's been hard at work for over a year collecting evidence. 

We'll have a clearer sense of who the real targets are going to be when the IG report hits. Rumors started yesterday that the IG report is going to be very bad for McCabe. His hands were in a lot of dirty Obama pies during his tenure. 

My position now is that 45 is going to bring them all down. There's no other reason for him to keep reminding folks about the Iran deal which was treasonous on numerous levels. Sessions is already investigating the Hezbollah network Obama allowed to grow inside the US as well as the handling of the email investigation as well as the Russian collusion narrative (which is really about the DNC and 44's administration much more so than it is about Trump's). 

The wheels are in motion. But it's going to take time. :beer: 

Really hoping you are right about Mueller's investigation.  If you aren't, we are on the verge of civil unrest not seen since the '60's.  (Hopefully just the 1960's, butit might be more 1860's-ish.)  We probably still arein for some serious tumult evenif you are right.  But if someone people have been certain dislikes Trump shows that there were some serious bad actors aligned against him & our political system, maybe they'll come around.

Fully expecting the IG report to be 90% in line with what you've been anticipating the last 14-18 months.

And if it turns out that 45's also dirty.  So be it.  Drain the entire swamp.  Not expecting it in his political dealings because we still haven't seen anything from the leak factoryin over 1 year that is substantiated in a non-circular reference sort of way.  But if it's there, drain away.

• Like (+1) 1

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/05/politics/sam-nunberg-robert-mueller/index.html

Washington (CNN)In a defiant pair of CNN interviews, former Trump campaign aide Sam Nunberg said Monday he refuses to comply with a grand jury subpoena in the Russia investigation.

"Screw that," Nunberg told CNN's Gloria Borger. "Why do I have to go? Why? For what?"

But Nunberg said that he is not refusing to comply in order to protect President Donald Trump.

"No I'm not protecting him, but he didn't do anything," Nunberg said. "You know what he did? He won the election."

Nunberg asserted in an interview shortly afterward with CNN's Jake Tapper that he believes special counsel Robert Mueller has "something" on Trump.

"They know something on him," Nunberg said. "... Perhaps I'm wrong, but he did something."

Ex-Trump campaign aide Sam Nunberg just said “Carter Page was colluding with the Russians.” Jake Tapper stopped to make sure he heard Nunberg clearly and Nunberg repeated “Yes, I believe Carter Page was colluding with the Russians.”

22 minutes ago, Taro T said:

If you aren't, we are on the verge of civil unrest not seen since the '60's.  (Hopefully just the 1960's, butit might be more 1860's-ish.)

Or a much bigger Battle of Athens

Just now, Logic said:

Ex-Trump campaign aide Sam Nunberg just said “Carter Page was colluding with the Russians.” Jake Tapper stopped to make sure he heard Nunberg clearly and Nunberg repeated “Yes, I believe Carter Page was colluding with the Russians.”

Again I ask: was this before or after Page helped the FBI take down a ring of Russian spies? 

1 minute ago, Logic said:

Somehow i doubt the truth of this, besides, how would Nunberg even know?

Page, unlike anyone else in this investigation has been in front of it for months now with no charges filed against him. In fact HE has filed suit against the DOJ and FBI for libel which is sort of like throwing down the gauntlet. 

2 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

25srsl.jpg

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol::worthy: 

Definitely the post of the day!!!!!

Just now, Cinga said:

Somehow i doubt the truth of this, besides, how would Nunberg even know?

Page, unlike anyone else in this investigation has been in front of it for months now with no charges filed against him. In fact HE has filed suit against the DOJ and FBI for libel which is sort of like throwing down the gauntlet. 

Yup. 

In order to get a FISA Title 1 on Page they had to have probable cause that he's not just colluding with the Russians, but that he's a Russian agent engaged in criminality. 

We know they got the warrant on him, and it was renewed multiple times... yet Page is walking around a free man. 

Add that up and you get

Image result for two plus two equals five

• Like (+1) 1

Has anyone else read the transcript of or watched these Nunberg interviews? Regardless of which side of the fence you are on with regard to the Mueller investigation, this guy is really a piece of work. These interviews are, um....really something. His lawyers must be apoplectic right now. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Logic said:

Has anyone else read the transcript of or watched these Nunberg interviews? Regardless of which side of the fence you are on with regard to the Mueller investigation, this guy is really a piece of work. These interviews are, um....really something. His lawyers must be apoplectic right now. 

Image result for kabuki theater meme

9 minutes ago, Logic said:

HE is a strange one! 

10 minutes ago, Logic said:

I heard the CNN one live.

He is off his rocker