DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

3 minutes ago, westside said:

If I don't know much about a topic,  I don't plug my ears and close my eyes and make up bull **** to try to sound smart.  DR, TYTT, DC and a few others I apologize for leaving out have actually invested time into finding out the truth. Which I am truly grateful for.

What do you do besides giving your soul to the Clintons? Deny, deny, deny........that's all you do. You're the dung beattle of PPP.

:beer: 

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, westside said:

If I don't know much about a topic,  I don't plug my ears and close my eyes and make up bull **** to try to sound smart.  DR, TYTT, DC and a few others I apologize for leaving out have actually invested time into finding out the truth. Which I am truly grateful for.

What do you do besides giving your soul to the Clintons? Deny, deny, deny........that's all you do. You're the dung beattle of PPP.

you are fine on here, and we all go overboard a bit on occasion.

but Tibs and others have been rude and hostile and dumb on 80 topics they don't know the square root of sweet !@#$ all about

Edited by row_33
  • Thank you (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, westside said:

Dung beetles are amazing.  Stop!

• Like (+1) 1

This is not unexpected news, but it's certainly more evidence that the noose is tightening around the houses of Clinton and Obama. But remember, there are TEN other major investigations underway... let's go through them:

1) The Clinton Foundation's pay for play scandal. Started in Little Rock Arkansas (far away from the swamp) in 2017 and remains ongoing:

http://www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-fbi-clinton-foundation-investigation-20180105-story.html

2) Uranium One and its ties to HRC, 44's administration, and the Clinton Foundation. Started by the DOJ in mid 2017:

http://www.businessinsider.com/jeff-sessions-orders-doj-interview-fbi-agents-uranium-one-clinton-2017-12

3) Felony leaks. Started by the DOJ and ongoing since mid-2017. We know this has already exposed a dozen leakers. 

http://money.cnn.com/2017/11/14/media/leak-investigations-jeff-sessions/index.html

4) Illegal exoneration of HRC in her email scandal. The OIG investigating since January of 17, and we learned yesterday this report is done and awaiting release. 

review.PNG

5) FISA abuse investigation by the DOJ, FBI, 44, and the HRC campaign. Currently ongoing in both houses of Congress since May of '17.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/03/05/mark-levin-interviews-devin-nunes-on-fisa-court-abuse-by-doj-and-fbi/

6) Awan/Pakistani infiltration into congressional IT. Being investigated by multiple parties, including the OIG, Congress, and the DOJ. Status confidential since 2017:

http://dailycaller.com/2018/03/01/tucker-imran-awan/

7) FEC violations by Clinton's campaign, HRC, and the DNC. The FEC has been investigating since October of 17:

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/oct/25/fec-complaint-accuses-clinton-dnc-violations/

8) DNC Hack/Leak/Rigging of the primaries and the general actions of the DNC and HRC campaign. This is being investigated by the DOJ since mid 2017:

http://observer.com/2017/07/house-judiciary-committee-letter-dnc-primaries-department-of-justice/

9) The DOJ investigation into Operation Cassandra:

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/12/22/obama-hezbollah-iran-review-doj-jeff-sessions-317403

10) Mueller's investigation into Russian collusion/meddling - ongoing since May of 17 and has thus far indicted more Clinton cronies than Trump cronies. 

And that doesn't include the still confidential investigations which are ongoing by the DOJ... 

Ten massive scandals are being investigated simultaneously - before we even get to a new special counsel - yet only one is being covered by the MSM. 

... For now.

That's going to change when the indictments start being unsealed and a lot of people are going to wind up with a plate of crow to eat. 

• Haha (+1) 1

And now we can add this to the above list...

The scope of the corruption and abuse that is going to be exposed is going to stagger a lot of people who are choosing to remain willfully ignorant of what's actually happening behind the scenes.

Reminder, this is the case that sparked Horowitz's battle with the Obama administration, forcing him to fight for four years to get the law changed and the full powers of his office restored. 

What was Fast and Furious all about? CIA (and State) program to run guns illegally into Syria and into the hands of AQ and their proxies. 

Who tried to speak out about this program while running the DIA?  

Right, this guy... 

Image result for general flynn

They never thought she'd lose... 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

And now we can add this to the above list...

The scope of the corruption and abuse that is going to be exposed is going to stagger a lot of people who are choosing to remain willfully ignorant of what's actually happening behind the scenes.

Reminder, this is the case that sparked Horowitz's battle with the Obama administration, forcing him to fight for four years to get the law changed and the full powers of his office restored. 

What was Fast and Furious all about? CIA (and State) program to run guns illegally into Syria and into the hands of AQ and their proxies. 

Who tried to speak out about this program while running the DIA?  

Right, this guy... 

Image result for general flynn

They never thought she'd lose... 

Why is Flynn's life being destroyed again? For what reason exactly?

This makes no sense to me.

All this BS cause the Establishment libs (and some Republicans) can't stand the fact that Trump was/is coming in and knocking over the political drink. Pathetic.

when you sign on to be an Officer or Director or person of influence you are subject to intrusions and responsibilities you cannot imagine, and they are joint and several...

Edited by row_33

10 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Why is Flynn's life being destroyed again? For what reason exactly?

This makes no sense to me.

All this BS cause the Establishment libs (and some Republicans) can't stand the fact that Trump was/is coming in and knocking over the political drink. Pathetic.

ridiculos

flynn is a man of honor and integrity

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, m_w_hunter said:

he/she whatever it is is lower than a pimple on flynns but

All you need to know is that Obozo let that creature out of jail.

I wish Trump would put that thing back in the can where it belongs.

6 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Who?  You mean Bradley?

I believe it legally changed its name from Bradley to Chelsea.

How dare you not do enough to recognize and be sympathetic to its choice to change its name to suit its new chosen gender!

1 hour ago, Koko78 said:

I believe it legally changed its name from Bradley to Chelsea.

How dare you not do enough to recognize and be sympathetic to its choice to change its name to suit its new chosen gender!

I don't care if he self-identifies as a three-headed slug from Aldeberan.  He's Bradley.