DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

2 hours ago, njbuff said:

Frightening to think that that woman person had power in this country. Absolutely frightening.

You cis white gender male privelege was unchecked.   Please, be more tolerable 

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I agree - and it'll be interesting to see how her story plays out. She's either going to be one of the first "big" names to be indicted, or we're going to find out she cut a deal and rolled on the higher ups. I can't see a scenario where she walks away clean without a rat-'n-roll. 

Rat-'n-roll is the Tuesday lunch special at the F.B.I. commissary.  Comes with a free diet Sprite.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

You cis white gender male privelege was unchecked.   Please, be more tolerable 

Oh yeah, that's right................ you can't use the word man any more. Well, at least to that dingbat Kathy Arue.

A Doozy of a Dossier
Weekly Standard, by Eric Felten

Original Article

The so-called “Trump dossier” continues to be the most important—and contested—document in the many probes of Russian involvement in the 2016 presidential election.

Since its publication by BuzzFeed on January 10, 2017—bearing the remarkable disclaimer that “the allegations are unverified, and the report contains errors”—it has set partisan hearts racing. Democrats have by and large treated it as a collection of solid leads in need of thorough investigation by intelligence and law-enforcement agencies. Senator Dianne Feinstein is typical in claiming that “not a single revelation in the Steele dossier has been refuted.” 

8 minutes ago, B-Man said:
A Doozy of a Dossier
Weekly Standard, by Eric Felten

Original Article

The so-called “Trump dossier” continues to be the most important—and contested—document in the many probes of Russian involvement in the 2016 presidential election.

Since its publication by BuzzFeed on January 10, 2017—bearing the remarkable disclaimer that “the allegations are unverified, and the report contains errors”—it has set partisan hearts racing. Democrats have by and large treated it as a collection of solid leads in need of thorough investigation by intelligence and law-enforcement agencies. Senator Dianne Feinstein is typical in claiming that “not a single revelation in the Steele dossier has been refuted.” 

Good read. :beer:

Five and a half hours after testifying before a grand jury in the Russia probe, a former political adviser to Donald Trump told ABC News exclusively that he believes the investigation is “warranted.”

“No, I don't think it's a witch hunt,” Sam Nunberg told ABC News. “It's warranted because there's a lot there and that's the sad truth.”  http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-aide-speaks-mueller-russia-probe-witch-hunt/story?id=53650541

• Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

So now a deranged substance abuser is the source now.

Un-freaking-believable.

Now I will go ask my dogs if they have any intel on the Trump-Russia collusion. I'm sure my two dachshunds are very credible sources too.

SMH.

Seriously though, this witch hunt needs to end. You wanna beat Trump, get to the political table and discuss ISSUES with him, not worry about hating him and trying to get him out of office when it is impossible to do. You want him out of office so bad, get yourselves a viable candidate and the American people will vote him out of office and you won't have to hear a word from Trump ever again.

Problem is................ you don't have a viable candidate to get Trump out of office, so you haters cling to this Russian crap, wasting everyone's time, with NOTHING at the end of this rainbow.

Pathetic.

Edited by njbuff

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

He's an insider, knows the questions Muellers asking and knows what Stone did. He's an insider and thinks there's a crime there. You want to throw out every single thing, discredit everyone, no matter who. Denial 

Amazing what kind of nasty habits Trump picked after decades of hanging around New York Democrats

21 hours ago, Tiberius said:

He's an insider, knows the questions Muellers asking and knows what Stone did. He's an insider and thinks there's a crime there. You want to throw out every single thing, discredit everyone, no matter who. Denial 

Except that as time marches on there's a dearth of evidence supporting Trump and Russian election collusion and mounting evidence that there was a  coordinated effort within the federal government and the IC to aid the Clinton campaign and derail Trumps.

Try to be more like a baseball umpire.  Stand back a bit and call balls and strikes as they happen. 

Edited by keepthefaith
  • Like (+1) 1