DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

34 minutes ago, LA Grant said:

Remember when you posted that "CNN article" that was completely made up?  "What will Grant & Gary say to this?" you crowed.

Then when it was pointed out that the article didn't actually exist, that in fact the links took you to an article about cooking asparagus & a dating site, you pretended not to have meant it in the first place?

That was cool.

You ha e replied to posts by me where I have e done the exact same thing. I did this intentionally to !@#$ with you.  To see which !@#$ would reply without the sources to something ridiculous. 

You replied once to something a year or so ago that I made up. It was in reference to trayvon or something

34 minutes ago, LA Grant said:

Right, "both sides" are equally wrong. The Nazis and the Jews, both sides were wrong. "Auschwitz is a death camp" headline & "Hitler brings new jobs to Germany" headline would both be valid to you, I'm sure.

You godwin theory'd your premise. You should be slapped.  ?

12 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Writing pages on an explanation Occam's Razor would conclusively demonstrate you don't know what the !@#$ you're talking about, as it would violate Occam's Razor.

https://arxiv.org/abs/hep-th/0404077

I'm an idiot and understand Occam's razor better than the ?

PPP needs better fodder

47 minutes ago, LA Grant said:

Hahaha, no, that's not right. Another one of your false equivalencies at play. I'm afraid you don't know what !@#$ you're talking about.

How is describing an overly long explanation of Occam's Razor as a violation of Occam's Razor any sort of equivalency, false or not?  :wacko:

Good GOD, you are !@#$ing stupid.

• Haha (+1) 1

14 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Yes, but Occam's Razor says that when you consider the hooker testimony this is all just obfuscation with...

...ah, !@#$ it.  I give up.  Our looney libs have become too stupid to effectively mock.

They shops look up Occam’s shaver. :ph34r:

2 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Frightening to think that that woman had power in this country. Absolutely frightening.

I agree - and it'll be interesting to see how her story plays out. She's either going to be one of the first "big" names to be indicted, or we're going to find out she cut a deal and rolled on the higher ups. I can't see a scenario where she walks away clean without a rat-'n-roll. 

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I agree - and it'll be interesting to see how her story plays out. She's either going to be one of the first "big" names to be indicted, or we're going to find out she cut a deal and rolled on the higher ups. I can't see a scenario where she walks away clean without a rat-'n-roll. 

Rice, Eric Holder, Powers, Yates all had power in this country.

And yet, the left is on Trump crusade. Yep, makes sense.

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I think her crimes are too large for her to walk away clean if all of this is accurate.  If she rolls up,  what she'll get is deal to plead to lesser crimes, or a reduced sentence.

Just now, TakeYouToTasker said:

I think her crimes are too large for her to walk away clean if all of this is accurate.  If she rolls up,  what she'll get is deal to plead to lesser crimes, or a reduced sentence.

I agree. That email just sticks in my craw, not sure why but it just smacks of something else happening so I'm probably stretching a bit too far trying to make sense of it.

We will see soon enough. :beer: 

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I agree. That email just sticks in my craw, not sure why but it just smacks of something else happening so I'm probably stretching a bit too far trying to make sense of it.

We will see soon enough. :beer: 

The email she sent to herself on her way out the door her last day in office?

2 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

The email she sent to herself on her way out the door her last day in office?

Yeah. It's clearly a CYA email... but I've heard from multiple sources while digging into this that there was someone high up who flipped early without being able to pinpoint who that was.

I've always assumed it was Priestap (and still think it the most likely), but Rice would also fit that bill. 

I say that because her email was a CYA but it also puts the spotlight directly on 44, contradicting earlier statements he made on camera. So, it's a CYA email that also serves to dig the hole deeper. That's the disconnect for me I'm trying to rectify. 

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Yeah. It's clearly a CYA email... but I've heard from multiple sources while digging into this that there was someone high up who flipped early without being able to pinpoint who that was.

I've always assumed it was Priestap (and still think it the most likely), but Rice would also fit that bill. 

I suppose if it was her who flipped early, it would really depend on the nature and circumstances of their "coming to Jesus".  Was it in some whistle blowing capacity after a crisis of conscience, or was it because she was caught dead to rights, and knew it after being questioned.

Just now, TakeYouToTasker said:

I suppose if it was her who flipped early, it would really depend on the nature and circumstances of their "coming to Jesus".  Was it in some whistle blowing capacity after a crisis of conscience, or was it because she was caught dead to rights, and knew it after being questioned.

Great point. I'd say it was the latter if it happened at all. Her and Flynn had a hostile relationship, if his network of leak killers had the chance to get anything on Rice they would have jumped at it. I'm sure they had plenty of material on her to use, if they chose, to compel her to rat.