DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

Just now, njbuff said:

I didn't know Obozo was still in office.

Trump on his worst day is better than Obozo was on his best day. And I am no Trump supporter. I just know how bad Obama was. And I am hardly alone in saying that Obama was the worst President this country has ever seen.

No, Obama was a decent President, Trump is a complete incompetent 

Just now, Tiberius said:

No, Obama was a decent President, Trump is a complete incompetent 

Ok, who is more incompetent then, Trump as President or you as a hack poster on this board.

Go ask the people in the middle states of this country about Obama and see what they say to you. That's a lot of states that will share my opinion.

2 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Ok, who is more incompetent then, Trump as President or you as a hack poster on this board.

Go ask the people in the middle states of this country about Obama and see what they say to you. That's a lot of states that will share my opinion.

Doesn't make Trump a decent President. Obama was not going to be liked by a lot of people no matter what he did. 

Trump < Obama 

Just now, Tiberius said:

Doesn't make Trump a decent President. Obama was not going to be liked by a lot of people no matter what he did. 

Trump < Obama 

Like I said, go ask people in middle America and see what response you get.

Obama was far worse than Trump is. Just a fact of life and live with it.

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Obama never had a scandal in his entire 8 years! 

Alternative Facts Obama - Imgflip

See this is my point about Obama.

Why stay in the limelight and say crap like this? Can't he just retire peacefully and be out of the spotlight like our past Presidents?

1 minute ago, njbuff said:

See this is my point about Obama.

Why stay in the limelight and say crap like this? Can't he just retire peacefully and be out of the spotlight like our past Presidents?

I know! I know! 

He needs to play defense because he's facing the threat of potential prosecution for multiple felonies. 

I know! I know! 

He needs to play defense because he's facing the threat of potential prosecution for multiple felonies. 

Who's gonna try and take Obama and his incompetent hacks down?

Does anyone have the balls to do it?

I know a guys like Levin and Hannity talk a good game, but who actually has the guts to bring them all down?

Who's gonna try and take Obama and his incompetent hacks down?

Does anyone have the balls to do it?

I know a guys like Levin and Hannity talk a good game, but who actually has the guts to bring them all down?

I was skeptical about them going after 44 and HRC directly for months. 

Lately I've started to change my stance on that. Trump is making it clear with his tweets that Obama is not going to be given a pass. Horowitz has been waiting four years to properly investigate Obama's Justice Department - and he's been hard at work for over a year collecting evidence. 

We'll have a clearer sense of who the real targets are going to be when the IG report hits. Rumors started yesterday that the IG report is going to be very bad for McCabe. His hands were in a lot of dirty Obama pies during his tenure. 

My position now is that 45 is going to bring them all down. There's no other reason for him to keep reminding folks about the Iran deal which was treasonous on numerous levels. Sessions is already investigating the Hezbollah network Obama allowed to grow inside the US as well as the handling of the email investigation as well as the Russian collusion narrative (which is really about the DNC and 44's administration much more so than it is about Trump's). 

The wheels are in motion. But it's going to take time. :beer: 

I was skeptical about them going after 44 and HRC directly for months. 

Lately I've started to change my stance on that. Trump is making it clear with his tweets that Obama is not going to be given a pass. Horowitz has been waiting four years to properly investigate Obama's Justice Department - and he's been hard at work for over a year collecting evidence. 

We'll have a clearer sense of who the real targets are going to be when the IG report hits. Rumors started yesterday that the IG report is going to be very bad for McCabe. His hands were in a lot of dirty Obama pies during his tenure. 

My position now is that 45 is going to bring them all down. There's no other reason for him to keep reminding folks about the Iran deal which was treasonous on numerous levels. Sessions is already investigating the Hezbollah network Obama allowed to grow inside the US as well as the handling of the email investigation as well as the Russian collusion narrative (which is really about the DNC and 44's administration much more so than it is about Trump's). 

The wheels are in motion. But it's going to take time. :beer: 

By what you are saying, you think Trump is waiting for Mueller to end his investigation and clearing Trump............... then Trump himself will order Sessions (and whoever else) to go hard after Obama and Hillary.

And if that's the case..................... Let the games begin.

1 minute ago, gatorbait said:

Rhino is it true the Inspector General can’t indict people? Do you envision the DOJ charging people if the Horowitz report is as damning as you claim?

Correct, the IG isn't a prosecutor. He's an internal watchdog that gives evidence to the prosecutors. There are also numerous ways in which his report can be kept hidden. 

I expect Sessions and his DOJ to indict numerous people as a result of the IG's findings. How quick the turnaround will be is anyone's guess. There's a lot of talk of a second SC to handle all that - but I think that's overkill. It would start the investigation over in a sense. Horowitz has been interviewing witnesses that neither congressional committee has had a chance to (this is evidenced in multiple letters from these committees) for months. He's collected evidence for over a year. My point being that the collection of evidence that a new SC would do is already done. 

By what you are saying, you think Trump is waiting for Mueller to end his investigation and clearing Trump............... then Trump himself will order Sessions (and whoever else) to go hard after Obama and Hillary.

And if that's the case..................... Let the games begin.

Also correct to a degree. My stance on Mueller IS speculation and controversial at that. I fully admit that and am willing to be wrong on that front. But if my theory on Mueller holds water, then yes what you laid out is accurate. Mueller is needed to clear Trump publicly - which will then free the DOJ and Sessions to act on whatever Mueller did find on people like Manafort and Pap (both plants). 

I'll say this though... the drive to investigate Hillary or Obama can't come from Trump directly. Even if it's righteous, having it come from Trump will color it with partisanship that will allow the media and others to dismiss it as political retribution. That's why, to me, the "fight" with Sessions has been done so publicly. They are trying to engineer the illusion that Sessions and Trump are at odds. That Sessions isn't a Trump sycophant. That way, when Sessions announces his findings of the investigations which are already ongoing and they're bad for 44 and HRC, it can't be written about as Sessions just being Trump's puppet. 

Remember. This is a massive scandal. It's the biggest scandal in the history of world politics, not just this country. It really is. Sessions and Trump only get ONE CHANCE to bring it all down. Any misstep and everyone of the big fish swims free from the net. That's why there is so much theater going on. 

:beer: 

• Like (+1) 1

Correct, the IG isn't a prosecutor. He's an internal watchdog that gives evidence to the prosecutors. There are also numerous ways in which his report can be kept hidden. 

I expect Sessions and his DOJ to indict numerous people as a result of the IG's findings. How quick the turnaround will be is anyone's guess. There's a lot of talk of a second SC to handle all that - but I think that's overkill. It would start the investigation over in a sense. Horowitz has been interviewing witnesses that neither congressional committee has had a chance to (this is evidenced in multiple letters from these committees) for months. He's collected evidence for over a year. My point being that the collection of evidence that a new SC would do is already done. 

Also correct to a degree. My stance on Mueller IS speculation and controversial at that. I fully admit that and am willing to be wrong on that front. But if my theory on Mueller holds water, then yes what you laid out is accurate. Mueller is needed to clear Trump publicly - which will then free the DOJ and Sessions to act on whatever Mueller did find on people like Manafort and Pap (both plants). 

I'll say this though... the drive to investigate Hillary or Obama can't come from Trump directly. Even if it's righteous, having it come from Trump will color it with partisanship that will allow the media and others to dismiss it as political retribution. That's why, to me, the "fight" with Sessions has been done so publicly. They are trying to engineer the illusion that Sessions and Trump are at odds. That Sessions isn't a Trump sycophant. That way, when Sessions announces his findings of the investigations which are already ongoing and they're bad for 44 and HRC, it can't be written about as Sessions just being Trump's puppet. 

Remember. This is a massive scandal. It's the biggest scandal in the history of world politics, not just this country. It really is. Sessions and Trump only get ONE CHANCE to bring it all down. Any misstep and everyone of the big fish swims free from the net. That's why there is so much theater going on. 

:beer: 

MSM and the left see this as one big right wing conspiracy.

That's why they wanna shut down FOX and all the other right wingers.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, njbuff said:

MSM and the left see this as one big right wing conspiracy.

That's why they wanna shut down FOX and all the other right wingers.

Absolutely a big part.  :beer: 

Which is why things are rolling out the way they have been for the past few months. It's a slow drip of evidence - which is growing more and more undeniable with each new trickle of evidence - designed to get the country comfortable with the corruption that's about to be exposed. 

The MSM is complicit in this, and have been from the start. That's why they're incapable of covering this story honestly and, in the process, have missed out on the largest story of any of their journalistic careers. 

Just now, garybusey said:

"Carter Page was colluding with the Russians... yes I believe Carter Page was colluding with the Russians."

Was this before or after he helped the FBI take down a ring of Russian spies?