Brady's wife reveals he had concussion last year

One thing to remember in all the Brady vs Montana talk...

The 49ers went from Montana to Young.

Now look at them. They have been a mess pretty much ever since, with the exception of a few good years under Harbaugh, who they ran out.

I can't wait to watch New England win 4-6 games a season.

Edited by TheFunPolice

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now look at them. They have been a mess pretty much ever since, with the exception of a few good years under Harbaugh, who they ran out.

will that 6 win season get them 2nd place in the division?

Garoppolo

His wife is an idiot. Did he not get suspended 4 games last year? What? Does she have a vacation planned in early October? lol

I am not arguing if Geisel is an idiot or not.

However, any spouse or parent who lives with an athlete can figure out if they have a concussion. It does not take a genius.

People are saying "this is a real problem" implying Giselle is the problem and out of her league on this as NFL says Brady never had a concussion. This is not the case. The real problem is he did have a concussion and NFL is unable to recognize this in their substandard protocols for diagnosing head injury as players routinely try as hard as possible to cheat those protocols. Only someone(spouse) spending a lot of time around them can recognize this.

Edited by cba fan

His wife is an idiot. Did he not get suspended 4 games last year? What? Does she have a vacation planned in early October? lol

She probably does want him to retire so he can live a healthy life. No diet fixes those Brain issues

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's my take, didn't feel like reading through 7 pages to see if it was brought up. Why would Giz lie? She's around Tom more than anyone else. She knows him better than anyone else. Maybe she does want him to retire sooner, but I'd believe her before I believed the NFL or Patriots. Both of them have agendas to keep an eye out for...gotta keep the face of the league / team out there. She has an agenda too, but it's to keep Tom healthy and look out for his best interest.

Gisele is no small girl... If she cares so much about Tommy's head, then stop riding him like a Clydesdale after tough games... At least put a pillow between his noggin' and the headboard, Gisele, -Sheesh!

will that 6 win season get them 2nd place in the division?

WIN !

Has played all of what 3 total games.

Brisset won as many games in 17 as JG had

Stupid autocorrect.

the genome cloning is going slower than expected. Brisset and Garoppolo are only partially Brady'd

I am not arguing if Geisel is an idiot or not.

However, any spouse or parent who lives with an athlete can figure out if they have a concussion. It does not take a genius.

People are saying "this is a real problem" implying Giselle is the problem and out of her league on this as NFL says Brady never had a concussion. This is not the case. The real problem is he did have a concussion and NFL is unable to recognize this in their substandard protocols for diagnosing head injury as players routinely try as hard as possible to cheat those protocols. Only someone(spouse) spending a lot of time around them can recognize this.

it is not about protocols, it is about the work arounds. Say Hello Ernie

Brady is the best QB in the history of football. How can any fan of the game not respect what he has accomplished ? A firey competitor with the skills to go along with it. I wish him well and I hope he continues playing a couple more years. I will miss him when he is gone. I like watching the position be played the way it is supposed to be played and with unmatched perfection. There wont be another like him in my lifetime.

Any time I've heard him interviewed he's come across as a classy individual too

He's got my respect. Busted his a** to earn it too.

I always hope he plays lights out against the Bills.....in a losing cause.

WSJ:You Want to Argue Football With Gisele?

Comments from Tom Bradys supermodel spouse spark an uproar in the NFLbecause they point to an uncomfortable truth

https://www.wsj.com/articles/you-want-to-argue-football-with-gisele-1495393887?tesla=y

My man-- you have to do a better excerpt or give some commentary if linking an article behind a subscription wall.

Weird.

I think WSJ might allow a limited number of articles per month before signing in

that makes sense. I rarely visit the site. It is a good article for anyone with a subscription or with any free articles awaiting.

I tried to go in and get an excerpt but now it won't let me.

Edited by YoloinOhio

WIN !

the genome cloning is going slower than expected. Brisset and Garoppolo are only partially Brady'd

it is not about protocols, it is about the work arounds. Say Hello Ernie

Thank you. That is what I said.

"players routinely try as hard as possible to cheat those protocols. Only someone(spouse) spending a lot of time around them can recognize this."

cheat is synonymous with work-arounds.

Edited by cba fan

that makes sense. I rarely visit the site. It is a good article for anyone with a subscription or with any free articles awaiting.

I tried to go in and get an excerpt but now it won't let me.

All good- I was mostly giving you a hard time... but it's good practice. What was the gist of the article?