When are the Jills returning?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm in the meh crowd and far prefer the drumline. also, i saw some of the guys from the stampede do a show over the summer, and i was blown away with how great they were. they give the games more of a college atmosphere..

The Jills were AWFUL. They weren't attractive and couldn't dance. They really brought nothing to the gameday experience except the occasional laughter.

they did add off the field. Which was part of the fiasco. The corporate events and PR was good.

I like the stampede drum corps far better than the Jills. I'd like to see their role expanded, have them come up with something for third downs and get rid of that annoying train whistle.

the train whistle has to go.

I am neutral - I could see that they were part of the community off the field non game day marketing and branding outreach - The problem was they were not being paid a decent wage, let alone even a minimum wage, for doing so

jc

I'm not going to say that I didn't enjoy watching scantily clad women dancing on the sidelines. But I think the Stampede Drum Corps adds a lot more to the game experience. I grew up playing percussion though, and have been in drum corps myself, so maybe I am biased.