Bills' Rookie Minicamp: May 12-14

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i completely disagree. We will find out in a few months. Does this count as steel sharpening steel?

Not if they're both made out of wood... Real TC comp is the only way we'll know anything for sure.

Do you disagree that having to start rookies is not as good as having veterans? Or do you just not like how it might apply to the Bills this season if true?

I think how a player gets coached up matters more.

@TCBills_Astro

Harvard LB Jacob Lindsey (6-2,220) had noticeable success in #Bills rookie minicamp. Most likely inside "Mike" backer behind RRagland/PBrown

Great. Now we might have to hear able another player that went to Harvard.

F___ this BS.... Neither one of these two could handle veteran NFL competition.

hahaha! such a blind rage comment from you...they call it ROOKIE CAMP for something, who do you want them to be matched up with?...hahaha!

@TCBills_Astro

Harvard LB Jacob Lindsey (6-2,220) had noticeable success in #Bills rookie minicamp. Most likely inside "Mike" backer behind RRagland/PBrown

Considering he's the only Mike backer on the roster behind Ragland/Brown, I don't know what this "news" is supposed to mean.

hahaha! such a blind rage comment from you...they call it ROOKIE CAMP for something, who do you want them to be matched up with?...hahaha!

I'm sure in his four years as a starter at LSU, White never went up against NFL-caliber athletes.