Prayers for Chris Berman

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My dad went through a similar situation when my mom--his wife of 40 years--passed suddenly in an accident at their home.

It's brutal.

I hope he's close with his kids, since we were probably the single biggest influence on his attitude toward the whole thing.

My dad went through a similar situation when my mom--his wife of 40 years--passed suddenly in an accident at their home.

It's brutal.

I hope he's close with his kids, since we were probably the single biggest influence on his attitude toward the whole thing.

Wow, I'm sorry to hear about this. Best wishes.

And I can't imagine what Berman is going through. There are some many awful diseases out there but something we take for granted everyday, driving, is sometimes the biggest killer. Awful news.

That is so odd, I work in Manhattan and a guy I work with came in from lunch and said "I just saw Chris Berman on 51st heading to the Park Plaza" That was around 1:45. He was saying how Berman was limping from being either overweight or bad swollen ankles, but even as he walked around him, he said he was typically loud, talking to the guy he was with.

It's brutal.

Sorry to hear this, bandit!