Would you, right now, trade TT for Deshaun Watson?

267 members have voted

1. 1. Would you?

Assuming there's no dead money.

I think you have to take Watson's potential to be more than a middling to mediocre starter over a middling to mediocre starter.

I don't though. He has mediocre written all over him.

Depends what you wish for. You want a few more yards/game with another 8, 10, 12 INT per year? TT protects the ball as good as any QB in the league.

Any other defense beside the Ryan's that is a recipe for 10+ wins.

Be careful what you wish for.

Depends what you wish for. You want a few more yards/game with another 8, 10, 12 INT per year? TT protects the ball as good as any QB in the league.

Any other defense beside the Ryan's that is a recipe for 10+ wins.

Be careful what you wish for.

If we coached Watson not to throw ever, he could protect the ball just as well.

Absolutely.

Tyrod can not win you a Super Bowl. We know right now that eventually he will have to be replaced.

We don't know Watson's ceiling. If he stinks, oh well right back to having no Franchise QB. But if he is good, then you have the one position that matters solved.

I am so sure that Watson will not be an NFL starter. If he ends up being good I will give up on all my future QB opinions, that's how shocked I would be. His traits don't translate to the next level at all.

Edited by HappyDays
  • Haha (+1) 1

No. Tyrod is more than capable and that's obvious to anyone with common sense. The lack of patience for the only QB that's had any success in the past 10 years in mind baffling. Tyrod was passing to glorified practice squad WR's with a swiss cheese defense. The whole team was garbage besides the run game.

Guest NeckBeard

No. Absolutely no. Ryan's regime was clown shoes 110%. With better coaching one would expect 9-7 or better. Plus there's that extra first rounder next year. If the Bills are as terrible in 2017 as some here would suggest, you know tanking and all of that jazz, the next great QB draftee is right around the corner.