Car should deny Bills from talking to assist GM Draft Gate

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bills have asked permission to talk to Brandon Bean assistant GM of the Carolina Panthers. If I'm Jerry Richardson the carolinas Owner I tell the Bills to go pound salt. Denied is what I say. After the bills stole the draft board from Carolina. Yes are rookie head coach has good morales. He should practice like he preaches. Makes me sick a Rookie coach who has done jack in this league and he's got the power of a Bill Parcels. http://www.wgr550.com/articles/news/report-bills-ask-speak-beane-about-gm-job

So you want the Bills to be worse off because your mad about Whaley. Get over yourself or find a new team. You Whaley nut huggers are pathetic.

for your information I'm a Bills fan since 1972. I do not support this rookie head coach or what has been happening in this last draft not taking a QB like Mahomes or Watson. So wise up

Cool it keyboard warrior. You may not like things around here but your attitude is toxic and your schtick is old.

Your answer:

"A team is not obligated to grant another team permission to discuss employment with a high-level employee (GM, president or equivalent responsibilities) under contract. For other club employees who do not fall into the category of high-level employee, they may be interviewed for a GM position."

http://www.nj.com/jets/index.ssf/2014/12/what_are_the_nfl_rules_for_jets_upcoming_contact_with_coach_general_manager_candidates.html

for your information I'm a Bills fan since 1972. I do not support this rookie head coach or what has been happening in this last draft not taking a QB like Mahomes or Watson. So wise up

You will change your tune when McD starts winning and Watson and mahomes are bums.

Learn the difference between "your" and "you're" and "are" and "our." For someone born in or before 1972, you have the English skills of a kindergartner.

You might want to look in the mirror before calling people idiots. Tossing around unsubstantiated accusations of tampering is also slanderous.

Your answer:

"A team is not obligated to grant another team permission to discuss employment with a high-level employee (GM, president or equivalent responsibilities) under contract. For other club employees who do not fall into the category of high-level employee, they may be interviewed for a GM position."[/size]

http://www.nj.com/jets/index.ssf/2014/12/what_are_the_nfl_rules_for_jets_upcoming_contact_with_coach_general_manager_candidates.html

Correct. They can only block lateral moves, not promotions. Since Beane is an assistant GM, this would be a promotion (assuming he was given control of the 53 man roster).

They only way Carolina could try to block the move is if Beane wasn't going to be given control of the 53 man roster, because then they could argue it was a lateral move.

Here's an article specifically referring to Beane & the Bills -

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/nfl/carolina-panthers/article147912534.html

This is some funny Schmitt here, and I thought the BBMB was bad

The BBMB R Us now

Our quality of posts really have gone down hill.

Your opinion is that the Panthers owner should deny his employee for an interview for a promotion because you have a theory of the bills stealing their draft board without any evidence?

Great opinion.

Truly

Learn the difference between "your" and "you're" and "are" and "our." For someone born in or before 1972, you have the English skills of a kindergartner.

You might want to look in the mirror before calling people idiots. Tossing around unsubstantiated accusations of tampering is also slanderous.

I should resist, but I can't. Sorry for those who have seen me link this before:

https://youtu.be/8Gv0H-vPoDc

Our quality of posts really have gone down hill.

Your opinion is that the Panthers owner should deny his employee for an interview for a promotion because you have a theory of the bills stealing their draft board without any evidence?

Great opinion.

I think he's actually lobbying for it

We had the qb in for a pre draft visit and the wr we drafted we have his position coach from college. We didnt steal anybodys draft board although it sure looks like it because it is so un whaley like lol

What's the evidence that the Bills "stole the draft board from Carolina"? That's some 9/11-truther-level garbage right there.

I hope they did. It's about time we got someone in Buffalo who's got the guts to "compete" at the same level as the Patriots.

The Bills are getting high praise for the QB they did take.