Car should deny Bills from talking to assist GM Draft Gate

Bills have asked permission to talk to Brandon Bean assistant GM of the Carolina Panthers. If I'm Jerry Richardson the carolinas Owner I tell the Bills to go pound salt. Denied is what I say. After the bills stole the draft board from Carolina. Yes are rookie head coach has good morales. He should practice like he preaches. Makes me sick a Rookie coach who has done jack in this league and he's got the power of a Bill Parcels.

http://www.wgr550.com/articles/news/report-bills-ask-speak-beane-about-gm-job

What's the evidence that the Bills "stole the draft board from Carolina"? That's some 9/11-truther-level garbage right there.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not jumping. it's my opinion. if I'm Jerry Richardson the panthers owner and a rookie NFL owner and rookie coach I used to work for me did that to me. I tell them go pound salt. Or give me a 2nd round pick because I'm not releasing him from his contract and you do not have permission to interview.

pretty sure that you are more upset about this scandal than they are Edited by YoloinOhio

I'm not jumping. it's my opinion. if I'm Jerry Richardson the panthers owner and a rookie NFL owner and rookie coach that used to work for me did that to me. I tell them go pound salt. Or give me a 2nd round pick because I'm not releasing him from his contract and you do not have permission to interview.

Pegula isn't a rookie owner.

I'm not jumping. it's my opinion. if I'm Jerry Richardson the panthers owner and a rookie NFL owner and rookie coach that used to work for me did that to me. I tell them go pound salt. Or give me a 2nd round pick because I'm not releasing him from his contract and you do not have permission to interview.

why are you so in love with Richardson? He's a clown.

And he has no say in this. None.

I'm a huge Watson supporter, however, this is not the class to be clamoring for.

I would much rather the two first rounders in a draft that could feature

Darnold

Allen

Rosen

Falk

Rudolph

Jackson, etc...

100% agree

Nothing is a sure thing but, Darnold and Allen look so much better than anyone in this class. They read defenses and have strong arms.

I am not kidding. They sound like patriot.

They proclaim newton the best ever. Then Admit he is there Achilles heel. They act like they actually won something. They're ungrateful. As soon as they lose they turn to the worst school in the state and cheer that awful basketball team.

The fans down here hate seeing steelers, bills and patriots fans. I would bet there are as many fans of other teams due to transplants as there are panthers fans. And these are first generation panther fans. Meaning, idiot kids who have too much bravado. The rest of their fans are turn coat fans whose team they originally cheered for was lousy so they chose to take up the panthers in a good year either with delhomme or newton.

Panther fans are a joke and their butthurtedness is something I relish

good luck to them trying to prove this. McD was there in January

they can technically if the role doesn't allow final say over roster decisions but it's still a promotion for him either way and would be a bad look for them if they did. Teams typically allow advancement in the league with coaches and FO.

Usually they do, I mean I can't think of a denial recently other than Quinn not allowing Shanny to take staff with him to San Fran.

I do not support this rookie head coach or what has been happening in this last draft not taking a QB like Mahomes or Watson. So wise up

I agree with who must be Doug Whaley's mom here. The only legit QBs in this year's draft were absolute sure things like Mahomes or Watson.

Obvious tampering and the league should look into it, like they looked into spygate.

:cry:

This is serous you could be looking at Draft Gate patriots style with loss of draft picks for the Bills

ok , a rookie HC and assistant GM put their careers on the line for a couple of draft picks, ok

Might be a little fishy, but it would be far more fishy if we were jumping, say, the Jaguars and then looked to hire someone from their staff. McDermott had to be privvy to some of the Panthers' angles on this draft.

As a matter of professional courtesy teams rarely block anyone from interviewing for a promotion with another team. A lateral move would be treated differently. Permission if given might be conditional like a draft pick or some other consideration.

As for McDermott poaching Carolina's draft board I have my doubts since considerable time has passed between when he was hired by the Bills and the draft. About 4+ months. Maybe they had a hi-level view of how they wanted to approach the draft but I doubt they had any kind of firm or specific targets identified.