Car should deny Bills from talking to assist GM Draft Gate

I hope they did. It's about time we got someone in Buffalo who's got the guts to "compete" at the same level as the Patriots.

Watch the video above, bro. Quotes for emphasis, lol. C'mon man.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lets get it to 55 pages talking about how stupid it was.

anyone got any good jokes? i need a good joke. make it a corny joke.

i've got a good one...not sure if i can post because it's politically incorrect...but dam is it good :lol:

Edited by JaCrispy

for your information I'm a Bills fan since 1972. I do not support this rookie head coach or what has been happening in this last draft not taking a QB like Mahomes or Watson. So wise up

if you don't support the coach you don't support the team so what are you doing here?

looks like a bunch of whining to me.

Here's what I found regarding this. I do believe you are right and the rule pertains to whether the person being interviewed has final say on personnel decisions. I think the high level executive title begins with GM but I'm not exactly sure

Thanks, that addressed the question we beat to death with assistant coaches offered "promotions", but not to HC.

Oops, the quote got lost.

Bills have asked permission to talk to Brandon Bean assistant GM of the Carolina Panthers. If I'm Jerry Richardson the carolinas Owner I tell the Bills to go pound salt. Denied is what I say. After the bills stole the draft board from Carolina. Yes are rookie head coach has good morales. He should practice like he preaches. Makes me sick a Rookie coach who has done jack in this league and he's got the power of a Bill Parcels.

http://www.wgr550.com/articles/news/report-bills-ask-speak-beane-about-gm-job

i think you should go away. Your take is weak and uninformed.

This is what the OP sounds like to me:

I'd like Sean McDermott right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy post draft slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey **** he is! Hallelujah! Holy ****! Where's the Tylenol?

Makes as much sense.

Honestly, I love McDermott because of this. This is some Patriots type stuff. Anything to win.

i was going to say it reminds me of a bitter, drunk Bills fan going to the Pats message board and demanding answers for why for they are always getting so many calls from the refs in close games.

Oh wait that was me.

:)

So you want the Bills to be worse off because your mad about Whaley. Get over yourself or find a new team. You Whaley nut huggers are pathetic.

Let McD accomplish something before you glorify his nuts. One voice coach speak only works during the offseason.. I did research on his defenses for the past 5 seasons and I'm not impressed. Remember Greg Williams gave a good interview with lots of papers too. He is part of the 17 yr failure. I think we have a clueless weak owner who let public opinion run his franchise

Edited by liverpoolkev

Lol .... McD was an employee of the Panthers just a few months ago. Think he might have an idea of guys they've been targeting or what their needs are. This isn't really hard to figure out. Love the conspiracy theories .

and he was probably long in buffalo before they assembled their draft board.

McDermott knew the Panthers needs. He had probably heard talk about how the scouts rated certain prospects before he left. The Bills had similar needs to the Panthers.

The boards fell such that after Zay Jones (WR) and Dion Dawkins (OL) at each position there was a drop-off. Many draft pundits had this stance. The Bills knowing the Panthers needs, moved aggressively to get these two. Deep knowledge of the Panthers board wasn't necessary to make these moves. It could have reasonably been based on the knowledge he had when he left the organization.

Doubt there is even much smoke...

Exactly...I knew the Panthers needs from my couch in NC...It's not hard to figure out...And McD was their DC last year...He literally got paid to know...

Plus when Ron Rivera was asked about this he just laughed basically...It really sounded to me like Moton was their guy all along...And I don't think, again based on what the Panthers need, Zay was a consideration...If they were going to take a WR, or a WR type, they were taking a burner (Samuel ran a 4.31) because they lost Ginn...

McD had no idea what the Panthers would do...He did however know that WR and O-Line were needs...And he's a smart guy...So moving ahead of them meant he did not have to worry, he would get his guy(s)...That's all... B-)