When Will You Be Done?

Gugny

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The purpose of this thread was originally to have a place to document TBD users who claimed they were no longer Bills fans. But it ended up generating some decent conversation.

So I ask you ...

What will be the straw that breaks the camel's back (sorry if I've offended anyone of Middle Eastern descent)?

At what point to you SERIOUSLY throw your hands up and say, "!@#$ it. Done."

It could be that they sign a particular controversial player, someone like a Vick or a Mixon ..... or it could be if the Bills hit the 25 consecutive year mark for no playoffs .... or it could just be never.

I'm inclined to say never.

What say you?

F$&@ing never, man. You kidding me or what?

If and When the Bills ever leave Buffalo. I have no connection to the city, but ever since I started watching football I was a fan of the buffalo bills. I can't imagine rooting for another team despite being in the middle of Steelers and eagles fans. I can handle rooting for a losing team. Yeah it posses me off on most Sundays, but in the big picture it's only a game and there are a ton of other things in the world that are more important.

If they were to leave Buffalo, I'd be as interested as I am in the Clippers. Which is to say: ZERO. That is why I appreciate the Pegulas so much, and fully forgive them for a few early missteps. (REX!)

If they were to leave Buffalo, I'd be as interested as I am in the Clippers. Which is to say: ZERO. That is why I appreciate the Pegulas so much, and fully forgive them for a few early missteps. (REX!)

this is the answer

Die hard till I hopefully die pleasantly. Bills blood in my veins and I passed it onto the next generation with my son. Yea I want to win but I'm a Bills fan forever. Anyone who is not please take this opportunity to go away.

Child abuse. I'm a die hard but I told my kid to stay away for her own health

Die hard till I hopefully die pleasantly. Bills blood in my veins and I passed it onto the next generation with my son. Yea I want to win but I'm a Bills fan forever. Anyone who is not please take this opportunity to go away.

Lighten up, Francis, it's just a game.

If they move away from WNY, I'm done.

this.

if they left, i'd be done with the bills. i'd be done with the nfl, essentially. i haven't been able to watch a regular season game in over a year. this year i don't know if i watched a solid game other than a Bills game. too much bull **** on the field and between plays. bad football product

Like all sports it's fun but not really an important part of life any longer. It'll be great to get fired up if they reach the playoffs again in my lifetime but otherwise doesn't impact much so reason to ever need to be 'done'.

Yup.