When Will You Be Done?

Gugny

And after this past home opener I will likely be at Hammers too. Only for you guys and not at all for what happens inside that stadium between a bunch of overpaid whiners.

As you know I've been done for several years with this team and for all the guys my age I have the most hair and let least amount of gray. :D

you sure anyone wants you there?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've noticed no one has raised their hand and turned themselves in. Hmmm. But we know who you are. I honestly don't get the people who are negative about everything. I don't mean having legitimate complaints about certain things, that's good for healthy discussion. But the pure haters who just think everything sucks. Why come here? Move on.... Do yourself (and the rest of us) a favor and BE DONE.

I've noticed no one has raised their hand and turned themselves in. Hmmm. But we know who you are. I honestly don't get the people who are negative about everything. I don't mean having legitimate complaints about certain things, that's good for healthy discussion. But the pure haters who just think everything sucks. Why come here? Move on.... Do yourself (and the rest of us) a favor and BE DONE.

This post sucks. I mean really sucks!

:D

They lost me a long time ago. I haven't been excited about this team in forever. If it weren't for TBD, which I read mostly for the sarcasm, I wouldn't know anything about the Bills. And I have a pretty long resume as a fan; including a trip to the last Super Bowl. Every year I care less however. Thank God the Bills have the most loyal, alcoholic, immature and sarcastic fan base there is! Love you guys!

I think there are some who are pure haters.

I'm in the "frustrated and losing patience" camp, myself.

What frosts my ass the most is the "moral victory" crowd. Those who are !@#$ing happy with a 7-9 or an 8-8 season .... AFTER going 9-7 three years ago with a far less-talented team.

Or those COT parishioners who only blame the Defense. The whole !@#$ing team sucked. Not just the defense.

And I'm tired about hearing how we scored 26 pts. a game and had the 7th best offense. Give me a !@#$ing break. Score some points when we need them to win a game and then I'll be impressed.

I do see positives. The O Line was great, IMO. The receivers last year - great. They did their jobs. They were open A LOT in EVERY GAME. Obviously, Shady and TD Mike.

But ... Woods is gone, TD Mike is gone, Goodwin is gone, Hunter is gone. Defense - Williams, Graham, Meeks, Gilmore, Robey, Brown - gone.

And people think after all of those departures ... and the addition of a rookie HC .... that we'll be better???

That makes no sense to me.

That's not negative. It's not hatred. It's frustration and it's a real look at a team's status going into a very difficult schedule.

Go Bills!

I will be optimistic about this staff until they show us what they can do. I don't expect immediate perfection, but I'm hoping for progress, and....well....hope! I think we can perform much better than we saw last year with better leadership. (That's you, Rex!) I was not a Whaley hater, but I can see why many wanted him gone. OK, I won't pout or dwell on that, just hope for, again, improvement and hope.

I have a theory that in life that happiness largely depends on how you are trending. The homeless guy who gets a job and an apartment can be happier than the millionaire in a mansion who's business empire is failing.

Edited by Augie

The purpose of this thread was originally to have a place to document TBD users who claimed they were no longer Bills fans. But it ended up generating some decent conversation.

So I ask you ...

What will be the straw that breaks the camel's back (sorry if I've offended anyone of Middle Eastern descent)?

At what point to you SERIOUSLY throw your hands up and say, "!@#$ it. Done."

It could be that they sign a particular controversial player, someone like a Vick or a Mixon ..... or it could be if the Bills hit the 25 consecutive year mark for no playoffs .... or it could just be never.

I'm inclined to say never.

What say you?

Cancel the GM search, fire McDermott, bring back Doug & Rex. And Rob, for that matter.

My Bills fandom should've been hanging by a string for the last 10 years or so, as I've hated pretty much every major move they made. This newly adopted Costanzian philosophy of doing everything the opposite of how it was done before is a thing of beauty. It's a great time to be a Bills fan.

The purpose of this thread was originally to have a place to document TBD users who claimed they were no longer Bills fans. But it ended up generating some decent conversation.

So I ask you ...

What will be the straw that breaks the camel's back (sorry if I've offended anyone of Middle Eastern descent)?

At what point to you SERIOUSLY throw your hands up and say, "!@#$ it. Done."

It could be that they sign a particular controversial player, someone like a Vick or a Mixon ..... or it could be if the Bills hit the 25 consecutive year mark for no playoffs .... or it could just be never.

I'm inclined to say never.

What say you?

Never but if they pass over an ELITE QB then my interest will wain Significantly.

I'll never be done. It will just be that much more glorious when we rise to the top. I have faith, and eventually we have to come around. I just hope I'm still alive. Even if I'm not, I hope to be watching.