RD 2, Pick 37: Zay Jones (WR) - ECU

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love this move! He was my top target in round 2 and we still have another 3rd left and got back a 5th. Hoping we package some of those 5ths to move back into 3 or 4th.

Alpha, I think I am going to take you at your word for that, because I know a couple of you were all over this guy for second round.

Great pick.

For what it's worth, ESPN's coverage just listed him as one of the top fantasy rookies for the upcoming season. They premised this on his dependability and opportunity (especially if Watkins can't stay on field). PPR leagues > standard.

Again, not sure how much of that you want to take to the bank, but worth mentioning.

Saw Jones play several times (twice in person) and he catches everything near him. 22 catches against South Carolina last year (on the road). A few years ago when ECU beat Virginia Tech, the ECU QB was basically just throwing 50/50 balls up deep and Jones time-and-again kept coming down with it. As a Virginia Tech fan it was infuriating... but now that Zay is a Bill it makes me happy!