RD 2, Pick 37: Zay Jones (WR) - ECU

Zay Jones is one of my favorite players on the team now. he might be my favorite if he produces on the field the way I think he could

You like one of the Rooks?

cool. makes it easier to rot for the the Team.

I like Dawkins and White as well. Could be fun !

If he's WR2 I suspect it'll be around:

100 Targets, 75 Catches, 800 yards, 4-6 TDs

This is Tyrod throwing footballs we are talking about folks. Lets not get all heady here.

I will be please he doesn't get injured honestly and can play all season.

Holmes will be getting as much as he can garner.

Methinks its a spread em around season unless Sammy goes on another tear.

Zay will be long term good is my projection.

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is Tyrod throwing footballs we are talking about folks. Lets not get all heady here.

It will be interesting to see where the tension between the following averages out: (1)Taylor as a starter not usually garnering offensive game plans that emphasize a lot of passing and (2) Dennison traditionally running offenses that pass more than those.

It will be interesting to see where the tension between the following averages out: (1)Taylor as a starter not usually garnering offensive game plans that emphasize a lot of passing and (2) Dennison traditionally running offenses that pass more than those.

I think Dennison is going to challenge the hell out of Taylor. Throw with anticipation.

If i recall Dennison likes him a number one WR?

No question TT and Sammy have the abilities to get a bit risky.

Watkins is underrated for helping Tyrod out when they got hot.

Time for Taylor to be the rock and make the plays.

I fully expect Rick and Sean are going to push Tyrod through that chuck the damn ball already !! wall, he has shown an aversion to

Go Bills !

I think Dennison is going to challenge the hell out of Taylor. Throw with anticipation.

If i recall Dennison likes him a number one WR?

No question TT and Sammy have the abilities to get a bit risky.

Watkins is underrated for helping Tyrod out when they got hot.

Time for Taylor to be the rock and make the plays.

I fully expect Rick and Sean are going to push Tyrod through that chuck the damn ball already !! wall, he has shown an aversion to

Go Bills !

Here's to hoping we see a bunch of screens and slants to Watkins because, you know, look at his college tape.

My ideal outcome is that Dennison expands that Taylor-to-Watkins connection we saw in the first half of the 2015 Chiefs game to a full season:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzrwEpKYHWk

Edited by JohnBonhamRocks

Here's to hoping we see a bunch of screens and slants to Watkins because, you know, look at his college tape.

My ideal outcome is that Dennison expands that Taylor-to-Watkins connection we saw in the first half of the 2015 Chiefs game to a full season:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzrwEpKYHWk

i think some of us have been calling for that since drafting Watkins. Thanks for the link John Bonham Rocks !

some folks do not likely recall how amazing this kid was for Clemson. Get him some space and boom!!

Add a RB in LeSean into the fray, with TT option, and some of his zone blocking schemes in place? Could scare some Defenses.

@PFF

He won't see as many targets in the NFL, but that doesn't mean Zay Jones can't make a #RookieImpact for the Bills in 2017.

DDF6KDfXoAIPydF.jpg

...my three sleepers to be major contributors are Zay, Logan Thomas and the U of B running back kid.....if two out of three do, my BA is .667, far better than the diva Harper.... :thumbsup: