RD 2, Pick 37: Zay Jones (WR) - ECU

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a friend at UB who was in a Spanish class with Khalil Mack. At one point in the semester he turned to my friend before the professor showed up and said "so what's going on in this class right now." I don't think these athletes give a crap about class and why should they?

My friend played at Georgia Tech and said they were told by the athletic advisors to not show up for test days. They didn't and all got C's.

Maybe it has more to do with McDermott watching Dez Lewis play football! :rolleyes:

I bet you are not far off Brother !!

Oh great, another WR that we traded up for can't get on the field. Bust!!

That's why Bills should never trade up for anyone. You can't bust if The Bills traded down to getcha. Right ? :w00t:

just take best available at your pick. No more Goodwins or the guy from NC State

Seems to me if you are always trading down the GM will always get a break ( not a bust ) from the fans.

No one is moaning about White who was gimpay already

HA !

• 3 weeks later...

@MatthewFairburn

Buffalo Bills WR Zay Jones doesn't feel threatened by Jeremy Maclin visit: http://trib.al/4WgOBS9

Zay Jones already enjoying Watkins as teammate
Bills rookie WR Zay Jones didn’t know what to expect joining a roster with a game breaking player like Sammy Watkins. But Jones has quickly found that his receiving comrade is approachable and very humble despite being enormously gifted.