2017 NFL Draft: Round 2 & 3 Discussion

woods at 6' is ditterent than Jones at 6'2", not that height and weight are any indicator or success in the NFL

Not to mention how can you throw up three metrics, see that one guy has a clear advantage in every single metric, and then call them the "same guy"?

Back to the lab, BuffaloBud420.

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@salsports

Bills traded up twice in 2nd rd, once right ahead of Panthers, another 3 ahead of them. They take position Panthers also take. #McDermott

Hmmm someone was taking notes in his scouting meetings

Edited by YoloinOhio

woods at 6' is ditterent than Jones at 6'2", not that height and weight are any indicator or success in the NFL

That is just silly. I'm about the same size, and ran (almost) close to that back in the day, and was a billion light years from being Woods, much less Jerry Rice. Don't forget, this is about FOOTBALL PLAYERS.

Not to mention how can you throw up three metrics, see that one guy has a clear advantage in every single metric, and then call them the "same guy"?

Back to the lab, BuffaloBud420.

Impaired.....

?

Maybe.

All I know is that EJ isn't the best QB from his draft. He likely won't be in the NFL after preseason ends and the Raiders roll with Carr and Connor Cook as his backup.

He and Geno, were pre draft, the top 2. Glennon has played 8 games in the last two seasons. He is the best of a very bad draft class.

That is just silly. I'm about the same size, and ran (almost) close to that back in the day, and was a billion light years from being Woods, much less Jerry Rice. Don't forget, this is about FOOTBALL PLAYERS.

Impaired.....

well I watched the tape. And I say you = Bob Woods

Whoops. Contribute was supposed to read compete, so I apologize for my error.

We need rookies to compete for jobs this year, and in the coming years as we rebuild. I never meant that we need 10 guys to contribute because obviously that would never happen.

No worries. Expect a healthy amount of UDFA shopping this weekend. Getting starters at positions of major need is nice. Still have lots of holes to fill but you can only do so much in a single draft

well I watched the tape. And I say you = Bob Woods

I WAS a very willing blocker!

An hour ago my wife was by my side and a player interview brought back a bad memory for her. Our son was a QB and as needed DB and POY for his conference. In the paper and on TV all the time. On TV once, when asked about strengths and weaknessses, he said "I just like too hit people", and she's still not over it. Ha! Moms.... some get it, some don't.