2017 NFL Draft: Round 2 & 3 Discussion

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think these guys might fit the Bills' new character/skill/want-to requirements well:

S Budda Baker

LB Ryan Anderson

S Marcus Williams

CB/S Desmond King

CB Quincy Wilson

LB Carl Lawson

DL DeMarcus Walker

DL Chris Wormley

DE Jordan Willis

WR Cooper Kupp

I think guys with off-field issues like Tim Williams and Cam Robinson won't be considerations for this team.

Yeah?..............we didn't pick even one of them.

Either the Bills don't know what the hell they're doing or you don't.........you seem like a classy, dude, so i'm leaning towards the Bills not knowing what the hell's going on.

Keep on truckin, bro.

The Bills draft, and offseason, don't appear to make much sense.

Lose Gilmore - draft White in the 1st round

Lose Woods - draft Jones in the 2nd round

We're just spinning our tires in the mud.

Yep, that's the Bills' way.

It's as if McDermott had been hired as the GM. I'm waiting to see what he does on fourth-and-3 from the opponent's 44-yard line.

"Can I trade up for a 3rd and 4?"

We have two late 5ths and a 6th.

They might not be done dealing. How about the 2 fifths, the sixth and the 2018 6th to move up into the 4th?

Edited by LittleJoeCartwright

Dumb. Threw away 3 picks in a deep draft. O well, time to go have some fun.

Go back and look at the fifth round in any random year. Of 32-40 picks, or however many there are, you will almost always find 2-3 really good players, 2-3 pretty good, and 30-35 JAGS or out of the league.

Guess this is just a 2nd rnd discussion now. No 3rd rnd picks for the Bills. Spent a 2nd, two 3rds, and two 5ths on 2 guys who weren't even close to the best available imo. Psyched when they traded back but they couldn't wait to waste the extra ammunition. 5 picks on two players in a draft loaded with talent.

Amen. and all we did was replace 2 guys on the team ( Gilmore and Woods) with 2 guys with possibilities and a 3rd guy who has not even got a lot of college experience at the position we want him for.

As a Bills fan I so want this to be successful, but as a Bills fan I know it will not.

And how does loading up with late round talent that won't make the team improve the situation?

This whole 5th round and higher picks are just a waste and they don't make the team is asinine. Tom frckn Brady was a 6th round comp pick. A 6th rnd comp!!!!! A long long list of pro bowlers drafted from the 5th rnd on. In a draft this deep those picks count, another chance to hit something special. That said, if the Bills really hit on those picks then it was worth the lost chances. Time will tell, but I was liking all those picks and there is special talent still out there.