2017 NFL Draft: Round 2 & 3 Discussion

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why on earth would you assume the guys we picked will all be "solid starters"?

I remember both you guys from bbmb, and one with a great love of Taylor...hey I actually like Taylor too, but enough is enough, just like the haters always say something negative about him it gets old. Having said that both always have decent points, and imo we addressed 2 needs and 1 upgrade. We got 3 picks left, and 2 better go to s and lb

I think they are. Plus it could be Whaley is done as GM on Sunday. That's the best news of the day.

Fair enough.

I've been excited about too many Bills draft picks only to watch them fall flat to assume they'll all work out.

If all 3 guys become solid starters this will be a good draft, I'm just not even close to ready to assume that'll be the case.

I remember both you guys from bbmb, and one with a great love of Taylor...hey I actually like Taylor too, but enough is enough, just like the haters always say something negative about him it gets old. Having said that both always have decent points, and imo we addressed 2 needs and 1 upgrade. We got 3 picks left, and 2 better go to s and lb

Late round picks aren't for filling holes.

Draft guys with upside regardless of position.

Exactly.

People can talk about the holes we have, but has anyone actually looked at our depth?

We're barely one deep at a couple spots on the depth chart, let alone deep enough to overcome a couple injuries.

Beyond our starters we have nothing at RB, WR, TE, OL, DT, DE, LB, CB and S.

The Bills needed to load up on young players and look long term and they've done the exact opposite.

And how does loading up with late round talent that won't make the team improve the situation?

It's obvious to me the players we got the Bills were very high on. That makes me feel pretty good.

They didn't settle and we get to watch another team next year. I know I'm going to pay attention to the Chiefs as much as the Bills,