Top NFL QB Prospects for 2018

PIZ

Not a QB but is this thread for all top 2018 prospects? If so it was just announced Jack Cichy is out for the year with torn ACL - wow.

BB might have a QB curse going on but mine covers all positions. As soon as I profess my love, they either get injured or suspended.

Shame for Jack, he's a warrior. I wonder if he applies for a medical redshirt.

BB might have a QB curse going on but mine covers all positions. As soon as I profess my love, they either get injured or suspended.

Shame for Jack, he's a warrior. I wonder if he applies for a medical redshirt.

...if I recall correctly, the early consensus here is Falk....what's your take bud?........saw a mock with him going at #19......

...if I recall correctly, the early consensus here is Falk....what's your take bud?........saw a mock with him going at #19......

Falk isn't going to be a 'throw it all over the park' NFL QB like he is for Mike Leach. I love his placement in the short/intermediate areas. Obviously, big adjustment to NFL terminology so he's probably not a Day 1 starter (maybe even Year 1) just from a conceptual standpoint. At the very worst, I'd expect him to have a Ryan Tannehill-type career curve. I like him, I think I'd prefer him in the back half of the 1st. Perceived strength of the class could make that feasible if he has a good senior year.

Edited by Blokestradamus

lol just a joke but I keep saying they should just start Trubisky. Not sure why the need for a bridge QB in Chicago. Just go the way the Raiders did with Carr and let him develop even if you go 3-13 or whatever.

After watching the 2 min drive before the half and a bunch of the others I gotta agree. If the O Line can keep em clean so he dont get David Carr'd from the Texans, Give the kid his shot, the upside is crazy.

@CFBONFOX

Top 5 QBs going into the 2017 season (via @joelklatt): 1. Sam Darnold 2. J.T. Barrett 3. Mason Rudolph 4. Baker Mayfield 5. Trace McSorley

https://twitter.com/i/videos/tweet/893456511967518724

If McSorley can develop the accuracy side of his game, he'll be a very interesting prospect. I know that can be said about a lot of prospects, but there is so much to like about the kids game. Doesn't have the elite measurables, but has a great approach to the game.

As of right now, I think he is the only top QB sure to come out next year because he is the only senior...while I like him as a prospect, I wish his arm was a little bit stronger.

Edited by JaCrispy

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.