Kyle Sloter QB - Bills interested?

PIZ

He's been scouted by the Bills

"In a year where the quarterback class isn’t the deepest, there may be some fireworks for Sloter during the NFL Draft. He talked to 15 scouts after his Pro Day, and Buffalo, Washington, Arizona, Green Bay, San Francisco and his hometown Atlanta Falcons have all stayed in touch. In fact, he got a second shot to impress the Falcons in the past week."

Northern Colorado QB. Read somewhere that the Bills like him. Thoughts?

I like what I saw. He has a very quick release, and most of his throws were right on the money. I am however, a little disoriented from watching those clips from the games with that red turf....

Would love to see full game film of this kid. I've seen this highlight reel already and I'm very impressed. Based on JUST HIGHLIGHT footage I like him more than any other QB in this draft. I don't know what the rest of his film looks like though. I think we will see him go much higher than the 7th round/priority UDFA range that I've seen him projected. I'd be ecstatic if the Bills took him.

...no need....Josh Woodrum is our best kept QB secret....stay tuned............

Woodrum joins the Bills after most recently spending time on the Chicago Bears practice squad. Woodrum, a 6-3, 231-pound Liberty University product, originally entered the NFL as an undrafted free agent with the New York Giants. Woodrum finished his collegiate career as Liberty’s all-time leader in passing yards (10,266) and total offensive yards (10,690). He is a native of Roanoke, Virginia.

...no need....Josh Woodrum is our best kept QB secret....stay tuned............

Woodrum joins the Bills after most recently spending time on the Chicago Bears practice squad. Woodrum, a 6-3, 231-pound Liberty University product, originally entered the NFL as an undrafted free agent with the New York Giants. Woodrum finished his collegiate career as Liberty’s all-time leader in passing yards (10,266) and total offensive yards (10,690). He is a native of Roanoke, Virginia.

I defer to you if you have followed this kid but he looks to me to be more dud than a stud. Looks the part, like Hack, but from the gametape snippett the execution seems slow (contrary to whats in the title).

• 4 months later...