Pats sign Gillislee to offer sheet

This thread is peak TBD. Wailing and gnashing of teeth to the tune of 65 pages in a single day. I still believe we can do better though.

Lol well said

You have absolutely no clue what you're talking about 100% of the time and it's taxing

Literally everything I said is true, and yet somehow, like always, you're making things up for the sake of who knows what? I've given you the benefit of the doubt that, at some point, you'd make a single solitary attempt to make a coherent point on any one subject. It hasn't happened.

You have a single bullet in your arsenal, and that's to deny that the opposing argument is true without even addressing the content.

It's useless, and I apologize to the rest of the board for entertaining your routine this long.

Why even waste your time with him? It's hopeless

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I said earlier:

'Cowherd believes that Belichick has lost interest in draft picks after the collective bargaining agreement made things more "pro player" by eliminating the number of practices and amount of hitting that takes place. Instead of teaching rookies, Cowherd believes that Belichick prefers to get veterans who understand the game.'

http://www.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/index.ssf/2017/04/new_england_patriots_working_over_poorly_run_buffalo_bills_says_colin_cowherd.html

That must be why Billicheat does not mind losing draft picks?

Washington used use same philosophy for a while but that was before current free agency agreement.

That must be why Billicheat does not mind losing draft picks?

Washington used use same philosophy for a while but that was before current free agency agreement.

Hasn't Belichick been lauded for accumulating picks? Don't they constantly trade back to get more picks? Edited by SWATeam

MG is better than that fifth pick.

so hes better than a player who not only hasnt played a down in the nfl but also hasnt even been drafted yet, amazing. I vote for mg to be put on the wall of fame, lets stop wasting time.

U do realize mg was a 5th round pick

so hes better than a player who not only hasnt played a down in the nfl but also hasnt even been drafted yet, amazing. I vote for mg to be put on the wall of fame, lets stop wasting time.

U do realize mg was a 5th round pick

I am of the opinion he is better then a 5th round pick as well.....it is just the unknown that I dont like. You know exactly what your getting with Mike G.

Interesting stat, MG converted 3rd/4rth down carries with 5+ yds to go more than any back in the nfl over last two seasons. 14 of 17 such attempts for a ridiculous success rate of over 82%. No one else even close. Not an argument, just a fact to put out there. I think BB probably knows that as well.

pbomb :U do realize mg was a 5th round pick ?

U do realize Tom Brady was a 6th round Comp pick. How is when MG was drafted relevant to his current value to a team?

Edited by Turk71

Is it raining here in Buffalo today or is it just tears from Bills fans crying over a back up running back.

Bills fans are such cry babies. I swear they would probably keep 200 players on the team if they could. who cares what the team has to pay. It's not their pocket. Every player that leaves is a "superstar". every player who stays is crap.

Interesting stat, MG converted 3rd/4rth down carries with 5+ yds to go more than any back in the nfl over last two seasons. 14 of 17 such attempts for a ridiculous success rate of over 82%. No one else even close. Not an argument, just a fact to put out there. I think BB probably knows that as well.

pbomb :U do realize mg was a 5th round pick ?

U do realize Tom Brady was a 6th round Comp pick. How is when MG was drafted relevant to his current value to a team?

im stating that it wont be impossible to find a replacemdnt for a backup rb

Bills fans are such cry babies. I swear they would probably keep 200 players on the team if they could. who cares what the team has to pay. It's not their pocket. Every player that leaves is a "superstar". every player who stays is crap.

It is about time people started realizing this. Welcome to Bizzaroworld!

It's like cars in traffic - anybody in front of you who slows you down because they aren't driving fast enough is an **** - and anyone who drives faster and passes you is a maniac!

You have absolutely no clue what you're talking about 100% of the time and it's taxing

Literally everything I said is true, and yet somehow, like always, you're making things up for the sake of who knows what? I've given you the benefit of the doubt that, at some point, you'd make a single solitary attempt to make a coherent point on any one subject. It hasn't happened.

You have a single bullet in your arsenal, and that's to deny that the opposing argument is true without even addressing the content.

It's useless, and I apologize to the rest of the board for entertaining your routine this long.

Ok, your stick is about as ridiculous as your posts. You stated that availability to play every week isnt the number one factor for a players value. You stated that. In what tupid world is that true. Certainly not in the NFL. Im done with your limited knowledge. Sammy watkins cant rie JJ cleats or wash OBJ in any matter on any day its that simple. I can find a player whos put up a streak of excellent numbers as did Sammy did for that brief period of time, it however doesnt place that player in an elite status. How hard is that for tou ro understand? The kid isnt elite. Lacks toughness. Has a nad attitude that shows frequently on the field. If he was a lock his option would be picked up.AVAILABILTY IS EVERYTHING!

Ok, your stick is about as ridiculous as your posts. You stated that availability to play every week isnt the number one factor for a players value. You stated that. In what tupid world is that true. Certainly not in the NFL. Im done with your limited knowledge. Sammy watkins cant rie JJ cleats or wash OBJ in any matter on any day its that simple. I can find a player whos put up a streak of excellent numbers as did Sammy did for that brief period of time, it however doesnt place that player in an elite status. How hard is that for tou ro understand? The kid isnt elite. Lacks toughness. Has a nad attitude that shows frequently on the field. If he was a lock his option would be picked up.AVAILABILTY IS EVERYTHING!

Do you realize the guy youre calling out is one of the most knowledgeable, and respected long time contributors to the board? You really should shush and try to learn something. Youre looking like the village idiot right now

This thread is like Clark Griswold's "Jelly of the Month Club" in Christmas Vacation. The gift that keeps on giving. :)

Pass the boozey popcorn.

:D:thumbsup:

I am enjoying it too. Spent a lot of time soaking up the gems in here today.

I dont care if hes president Trump. If hes saying that availability of a player isnt everything especially regarding a number one wr of a team hes wrong.

You are wrong, he is right. Sammy is perfectly available just fine. Let it go

Shtick is the word that you are looking for. You are basically Lonzo Ball.

Kudos to you though for picking a fight with, arguably, the most respected poster on TBD. You aren't going to influence the level of credibility and respect Bandit has earned from everyone here.

It's like when the little kid punches the bully in the face to make a name for himself. It usually works out well...

Edited by Kirby Jackson

You are wrong, he is right. Sammy is perfectly available just fine. Let it go

Blind leading blind continue to be wrong. Availability of a player is the number one thing. If the number one player at a position is only on the field for 8 games it doesnt matter if he puts up 100 yards a game he isnt healping your team those last 8 games. Hes actually hirting your team because a) he isnt on the field, b) your number two is now your number three etc, c) your offense has now changed because your number one wr isnt on the field and your number 2 cant doe what your number one could have done, d) you have to replace (costs cap space) your number three with another receiver because he is now your number 2. Availability is everything.

Shtick is the word that you are looking for. You are basically Lonzo Ball.

Kudos to you though for picking a fight with, arguably, the most respected poster though. You aren't going to influence the level of credibility and respect Bandit has earned from everyone here.

It's like when the little kid punches the bully in the face to make a name for himself. It usually works out well...

Hey put a broken sammy on the falcons team. Sammy plays 8 games julio plays 16 whos worth more to the team?

So your telling me availability isnt the most important aspect of a player? You him and anyone else that think anything other than a players availability ( all things considered) is not the number one most important thing regarding a player are all wrong.