Pats sign Gillislee to offer sheet

i believe his entire point was that, much like MG, these late round picks are not a slam dunk to produce out of the gate (if ever). Hopefully Jwill will step up from here.

Was it just me, or did he look soooo sloooow?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read the article. and I could care less.....

Bills took a Street UFA and turned him into a 5th round pick.

I get that, But again I am still not paying a nice contract to a BU RB. Specially when I just signed a short yardage guy that knows the offense.

So I am fine with taking a street FA and flipping him for a 5th

How much less could you care? With that line of thinking I wonder if Jacksonville will trade us Hurns for that same 5th rounder so they can turn their UDFA asset into "draft capital"

I get that, But again I am still not paying a nice contract to a BU RB. Specially when I just signed a short yardage guy that knows the offense.

Who's that? Tolbert has never played for Kubiak/Dennison or the Shanahans.

Which will probably turn back into nothing, but we'll give it a shot. Hey, every once in a while you get a Kyle out of it!

No they turned in a productive second string RB for another Buffalo Bills 5th round roll of toilet paper.

So, you're saying whoever gets drafted there will be even more of steal!!!

The 3 prior non 1st or 2nd round RB's drafted by the Bills:

Johnny White(5th)

Xavier Omon (6th)

Dwayne Wright (4th)

I know, I know.....Whaley didn't pick those guys.......he's batting a thousand because he drafted a high round talent who slipped on accounta' drug issues named Karlos in round 5......and released him a year later because of, ahem, drug issues. :flirt:

Good draft for RB's but they needed to take ONE even if they kept MG.

At #163, it's basically early 6th round (5 x 32 = 160).

Day one or day two RB coming up in the next couple drafts........Bills gottta' Billsy! :thumbsup:

The 3 prior non 1st or 2nd round RB's drafted by the Bills:

Johnny White(5th)

Xavier Omon (6th)

Dwayne Wright (4th)

I know, I know.....Whaley didn't pick those guys.......he's batting a thousand because he drafted a high round talent who slipped on accounta' drug issues named Karlos in round 5......and released him a year later because of, ahem, drug issues. :flirt:

Good draft for RB's but they needed to take ONE even if they kept MG.

Day one or day two RB coming up in the next couple drafts........Bills gottta' Billsy! :thumbsup:

Remember when Ralph himself put in the call for Dwayne Wright? For some reason, he was bewitched by him. How he managed to watch Fresno State games is beyond me.