Pats sign Gillislee to offer sheet

They will probably match it because they've been working on an extension anyway. They have the cap room. I think I'd rather take the draft pick though and sign a different RB like Blount.

Blount will sign for one year, $3 million and then demand a trade to the Pats (see 2015 Steelers). !@#$ Blount

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is becoming a trend - Hogan, Gilmore, Gillislee...

I guess we should take it as a compliment that Belichick thinks so highly of Bills players? friggin dick head.

This is starting to get aggravating though.

I feel like Belichick is almost trolling us at this point...

Maybe he's still pissed off about Rex Ryan talking all that smack? Or Bills fans taking out that billboard mocking Brady? Or shutting them out last year? lol j/k

Don't forget Scott Chandler.

What history is that?

this ? is coming from the "Doc"...

2016 suffered a high-ankle sprain in the Week 17 loss to the Jets.

2016 pulled his hamstring during Week 7 and missed Week 8.

2015 tore his MCL in week 15 and missed the remainder of the season.

2015 pulled his hamstring and missed the last 3 weeks of the preseason

not a real serious history to worry about I suppose but one none the less. I know, I was exaggerating, some. but I'd be willing to bet with his workload chances are he'll miss a game or two this season.

if he goes 16 games unscathed, I'll be really surprised?

Just stop it. You have no idea if that is true or not. I agree with your thoughts on the D last year. You have a new young defensive minded HC that will improve that. They have brought receivers in despite you saying they have none. The best FB in the league.

I hope MG gets signed too, but if you honestly think that's a season breaker you're just being ridiculous.

I don't? Gilmore, Williams, Woods, Brown, MG who is a very good player believe it or not, all gone. After Watkins, this is a bad WR corp right now. We have needs all over the place, again. Spinning wheels is what this organization does.

It makes sense to let him go and take the pick if you are rebuilding.

Bills also paying a bridge QB 30 million over 2 years with 8.5 dead cap if they release next year.

Bills have no plan. They are just doing random things.

This is a thread winner. :thumbsup:

Always cracks me up when people think they know that Bills moves are part of some greater plan.

They are always the ones most disillusioned when it turns out that the dumpster fire was an accident.

I don't? Gilmore, Williams, Woods, Brown, MG who is a very good player believe it or not, all gone. After Watkins, this is a bad WR corp right now. We have needs all over the place, again. Spinning wheels is what this organization does.

Yes, you don't. You are not Nostradamus.

I wont miss any of those players at all..