Pats sign Gillislee to offer sheet

Isn't it worth at least $1-$2M to PREVENT the Patriots from adding another useful weapon on offense?

I'm pretty sure that NE could add my dead grandmother to their roster and BB would figure out a way to get her open the flat every week for several first downs.

The Bills are dysfunctional while the Pats always have all of their ducks in a row. They manage the cap better manipulate the draft better, finesse the rules better, we should honestly appreciate the way the pooch talent for a team that hasn't won anything in 17 years, yet they can make it work.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't? Gilmore, Williams, Woods, Brown, MG who is a very good player believe it or not, all gone. After Watkins, this is a bad WR corp right now. We have needs all over the place, again. Spinning wheels is what this organization does.

Unproven WRs. And if Watkins is limited or cannot play. ( he cannot practice yet ) Bills are in the poop. Gotta have that threat.

Going to miss Mike....

They certainly should.

And when they do......there goes the savings/cap maneuvering they gained being thrifty with Groy. :lol::doh:

There is a reason the Bills look like a clown show.......not tendering those two higher was unnecessary risk for potentially paltry savings.

I wonder if you even heard of TD Mike before Whaley signed him?

Good to see you brought your whining to this board..

Results speak for themselves, don't they.

He was a good player for us. Who cares about before.

I lost count on how many times you posted spinning wheels in this thread...

now I've got this song stuck in my head.

well if you keep looking at them you get dizzy.

Thats my experience so far.

Actually I think they do have a plan. Problem is that the plan changes every two years when they blow up their coaching staff.

thats not a plan

IMHO

Actually I think they do have a plan. Problem is that the plan changes every two years when they blow up their coaching staff.

Oh it changes a whole lot more often than that, vincec.

Remember when they signed Kyle Orton on the eve of the the season when they knew they were in deep trouble with EJ?

How to you let yourself get in a corner on one modest QB prospect and have to sign a starting QB on the eve of the season and risk a season like that?

Preparation and evaluation failure.

Their plans lack detail and nuance.......hence their randomness.

I'm pretty sure that NE could add my dead grandmother to their roster and BB would figure out a way to get her open the flat every week for several first downs.

The Bills are dysfunctional while the Pats always have all of their ducks in a row. They manage the cap better manipulate the draft better, finesse the rules better, we should honestly appreciate the way the pooch talent for a team that hasn't won anything in 17 years, yet they can make it work.

you might think others teams would model that franchise mightn't you?

sure it aint just cheatin at every turn of the Worm ?

Yeah I'm a big college football fan and he was a prominent player.

But I had no idea how great his footwork was and how his play speed would project or that he's be that special in short yardage.

NE is getting themselves a hell of a back for the next couple years.

I wasn't in favor of giving him a long term deal.....so I didn't like that excuse for not tendering him...............now they are saying they didn't want him for more than one year. :doh:

Basically losing a TD producer and physical yardage producing beast over a pocket change difference in tender amount.

Total nonsense from this organization.

Edited by #BADOL

Now you're lying on Colin Cowherd as an expert. You've officially lost it.

Results speak for themselves, year after year. It's wonderful that the Pegulas own both organizations, but they are not very good. The Rochester Amerks are terrible. Rochester is a dedicated hockey town and it's a disgrace what is going on with them. It's not working for any of the three.

I was saying Bledsoe in his prime, not the broken down version we had.

He was the opposite of broken down in 2002. He threw the ball better and to better receivers than any season in his career. Yet he was Bledsoe as he was in NE -- feasting in the bad teams and crapping the bed against the good ones. The idea that he was broken down in 02 is 100 percent false.

Edited by dave mcbride

New teams seem to make the playoffs every season without an elite QB.

I don't see them doing anything when they get there... If as a fan you'll be happy that the Bills just make the playoff's and that's your goal, meh, what's the point.

Yeah I'm a big college football fan and he was a prominent player.

But I had no idea how great his footwork was and how his play speed would project or that he's be that special in short yardage.

NE is getting themselves a hell of a back for the next couple years.

I wasn't in favor of giving him a long term deal.....so I didn't like that excuse for not tendering him...............now they are saying they didn't want him for more than one year. :doh:

Basically losing a TD producer and physical yardage producing beast over a pocket change difference in tender amount.

Total nonsense from this organization.

They basically said they'd rather have a 5th rd pick rather than a backup rb for 1 season. Fair trade to me. Gillislee wasn't isnt going to win us a super bowl this year:

Ironically all of these moves likely will help lead to the Pegulas trying to poach someone from the Patriots' pro personnel department in about a year from now - now THAT will make for an awkward interview...

Bills suddenly in play for a RB in round 1 now? :flirt:

I expect to see some mocks with a RB going to the Bills in round 1 now.

Reasoning: McCoy on way out........run based offense........need to save $1M.......all makes sense. :lol: