Preseason schedule to be release today 5pm (4/10)

I think it is just an old hand-shake agreement between the Ford family and Ralph, which has carried over, so far. The Panthers, Redskins and Colts seem like pretty usual pre-season opponents for us too.

Edited by Buftex

It is a Ralph law.

I would just like to give it a rest. Probably because week 4 preseason is such a crapfest. Maybe seeing a different team would make it slightly better.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Gotta make all my reservations this week for red roof, get on the Atlanta and Charlotte reservations too

I'll know Charlotte ahead of time as well as a few more, similar to last yr

Edited by Boyst62

Reason 442 I hate the NFL, have to turn everything into an event.

Yep. Taking the level of pretentiousness to new heights.

So the NFL can lock down a date to release the preseason schedule, but not the regular season schedule.

Got it.

I always thought it would be cool if the Bills played a 'friendly' against the Argonauts...like they do in soccer.

The NFL and the players union regulates how often they can wear pads in practice. You think they would allow a "friendly" to be played?

I would just like to give it a rest. Probably because week 4 preseason is such a crapfest. Maybe seeing a different team would make it slightly better.

No it wouldn't. It really wouldn't. The monly thing that can improve week 4 pre season game is to remove a week 4 from the pre season.

I'm hoping the Bills play the Bucs at home, in week 2 or 3. I'll be up there around then...I think it could be a great match-up. He may be a douche, but I think Jamies is going to be a very good QB.

if it was that early it could likely be the home opener. we opened week 2 at home, so i believe there are great odds we open week 1 at home.

Who's rules did they use? Kind of changes how you game plan, doesn't it?

Not sure...maybe KRC knows something about it. I remember reading about it somewhere...only ariticle I can find on line, quickly, is this from ProFootball Talk...Bills lost to the frigging' Hamilton Ti-Cats!

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/06/23/nfl-cfl-teams-used-to-meet-in-the-preseason/

Not sure...maybe KRC knows something about it. I remember reading about it somewhere...only ariticle I can find on line, quickly, is this from ProFootball Talk...Bills lost to the frigging' Hamilton Ti-Cats!

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/06/23/nfl-cfl-teams-used-to-meet-in-the-preseason/

lol. Damn, even the CFL punks them. The Bills have a tough history...

Edited by vincec

Oskee wee wee Oskee waa waa Ti - Cats eatem raw ;)

I like having 1 and 3,.

I hate 2-4

Game one your excited even if its preseason because the offseason is so long.

Game 3 is your last look at most of the starters.

Game 2 ho hum preseasons a week old.

Game 4 boring as hell nothing but scrubs and ps. JMHO

lol. Damn, even the CFL punks them. The Bills have a tough history...

Stupid 110 yard field and 30 yard end zones! :angry:

Actually Philly and Baltimore are tempting. Got family in both places.

Edited by PromoTheRobot