Radio Buzz in Denver about trading up with Buffalo

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My sister lives in Denver, and says all the talk is about McCaffery. Granted, this is all sports radio talk which is meaningless, but the Broncos have the 20th spot. Using the draft value chart, a swap could get us the 20th pick, a 2nd rounder, a 4th rounder, and maybe a 4th rounder in next year's draft.

Would you do it?

Not sure how this post relates to the thread title. You mention nothing about a trade with Buffalo, but, to answer your question yeah, I'd do that. Can't believe that Denver would consider such a move for McCaffery though.

My sister lives in Denver, and says all the talk is about McCaffery. Granted, this is all sports radio talk which is meaningless, but the Broncos have the 20th spot. Using the draft value chart, a swap could get us the 20th pick, a 2nd rounder, a 4th rounder, and maybe a 4th rounder in next year's draft.

Would you do it?

In theory, I would do it in a heartbeat. The difficulty comes in when you're sitting there at #10 and no QB has been selected, or Hooker has slipped or the WR that you covet most is still there. Then it is a bit harder to bite the bullet and trade back.

In theory, I would do it in a heartbeat. The difficulty comes in when you're sitting there at #10 and no QB has been selected, or Hooker has slipped or the WR that you covet most is still there. Then it is a bit harder to bite the bullet and trade back.

Seems like we could work out the terms and retain the choice to execute it after pick 9 on draft day. Seems to me a lot of draft day trades are "last minute".

Would you do it?

if they do not see the QB of the Franchise.

Yes

and twice on Sunday.

That would be amazing and Corey Davis drops to 20....or Obi Melifonwu?...I'd be all in one that trade...McCaffrey is going to be good!

...the old man had a pretty productive career......6'5" but light at 215 lbs......I'd bet the kid has the same drive and initiative to succeed...Cards did pretty good with Terry Metcalf as did the Giants with Meggett......

To quote Sarah Palin "ya'betcha."

The simple fact that you can quote Sarah Palin is a concern for me :flirt:

Elway offered Osweiler $16m/year and drafted Paxton Lynch. I can think of other words to use to describe him.

I was also headed there. Shrewd is not my choice either..

Sorry about that. I fixed it.

I had already forgiven you my friend

You can't discuss John Murphy or Donald Jones here but you can post fake news LOL

Saying that if they threw Siemian in with a second and a fourth it would work for me :-)

the Complete Iced Cream Sundae

Seems like we could work out the terms and retain the choice to execute it after pick 9 on draft day. Seems to me a lot of draft day trades are "last minute".

Iv'e always wondered how much dialogue goes on between Teams pre draft working out some scenarios and when to call and then when to pick up the phone.

And then I wonder the details of the chess match on Draft days.

I personally like watching the Draft so it is rather fun to entertain such notions, although perhaps a pinch far fetched and a bit fantastic

Would you do it?

yes sir.

Would you do it?

That value chart is complete nonsense and most teams are starting to figure it out...

Hi how are you today? I'm a long time listener first time caller. My sister lives in Idaho and all the buzz there is that this year's russets are the best crop in the last 6 years. So if the second coming of Joe Montana is there when the Bills pick do you think they should trade that pick if the next Brady is available in the 5th? I think, possibly. I'll hang up now and wait for your thoughts.

:thumbsup:

It doesn't seem like the Broncos would need to move all the way up to the #10 spot to get him. I'm thinking he'll still be there for quite a few picks before Denver's number comes up. No?

Way to mop up that wet dream.

We're talking about Denver radio, so... the keyword here is 'Buzz'

pure genius

Would you do it?

All day long. That would be a great trade for the Bills.

Elway offered Osweiler $16m/year and drafted Paxton Lynch. I can think of other words to use to describe him.

Elway has also been horrendous at drafting offensive linemen, as they've had a porous offensive line for years- something we take for granted in Buffalo even though half the people on here still think we have a bad offensive line. Also, it's always so easy and chic on here to say "trade down" regardless of the situation but in this particular draft, there's gonna be a hell of a player sitting there at 10.