Bills fire 3 long-time staffers and Team Chaplain

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The real question is why does Billy Buffalo still have a job? That guy has been there since the drought began...

Billy Buffalo must die

Kill the train horn operator while you're at it

Edited by stevewin

These people were formerly under football operations. That was/is Russ Brandon not Doug Whaley as many are reporting.

There was a report from after Marrone's first season that Whaley and Marrone wanted to make changes to the training staff and that those people were under the Brandon's control.

If McDermott wants to implement a different athletic support system, it's a lot easier to bring in people who are well versed in whatever program he wants to implement rather than re-train the current staff.

Would love to see an actual person play Buffalo Bill Cody. Heck, how about he keeps a live buffalo on the sidelines? Trots in on a horse and fires some cap guns in the air before the game to get us going. Could have a whole wagon/western theme and everything.

Also found this: http://www.thekickisgood.com/the-curse-of-billy-buffalo/ WTF is a Huddles?

Is this before the elephants and car full of clowns or afterwards?

McD comes from an excellent coaching tree. That's the first thing I look at when it comes to coaches.

Greatness begets further greatness, and so I just don't get how anyone could criticize his effort to extend his coaching tree branch in Buffalo.

Ryan brothers and Son of Bum just for two.

I've found just the opposite for every guy I've met that was great in some capacity his fam. is mostly just people.

He's the nutritionalist and it takes like a 30 sec Google search to see he's well respected outside of football as well.

Is an equipment manager changing going to help us win games as well? McDermott just wants to hire his boys.

No sh*t he wants to bring in his own people. Why wouldn't he. the Bills have had the last 3 years the most injuries of any team in the league. Someone has got to take the fall for that.

No Chaplain?

Now we can finally make a deal with the Devil!!!!

Brady suddenly sucks and we pick some guy in the sixth round who goes on to lead us to 8(!!!!) superbowls, McDermot becomes a better coach than hoody and 17 years from now we are still winning.

Why is training and guiding a blind runner such a great feet (see the pun there?)? Why does this mean he does an excellent job strengthening and conditioning NFL football players?

Most likely, McD just wants to bring in his own people who fit what he wants to do, nothing wrong with that...good on him

Usually you try to find a way to keep good humans around. My wife is a marathon runner and, while watching her, I saw liburd and his co-runner together at the buffalo marathon. I think liburd did something similar at a 5k in orchard park. I was very impressed by and equally touched by his generosity of spirit.