anybody not on board drafting QB at 10 is a *****

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gil Brandt - who had 20 consecutive winning seasons and two Super Bowl victories as a chief scout and VP/Personnel - is "a idiot" also.

He says, "Whether the team agrees with me is another matter, of course, but I happen to think the Bills already have their quarterback."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000776013/article/ideas-for-the-qbneedy-trubisky-to-browns-romo-to-texans

Either we're idiots or we don't think the QBs in this draft are any good. If we take one, in sure the FO likes one, so in cool with it. I don't want to take a QB in the first because I'm just not a fan of any of them. Maholmes in a trade down would be best case QB scenario for me

Gil Brandt - who had 20 consecutive winning seasons and two Super Bowl victories as a chief scout and VP/Personnel - is "a idiot" also.

He says, "Whether the team agrees with me is another matter, of course, but I happen to think the Bills already have their quarterback."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000776013/article/ideas-for-the-qbneedy-trubisky-to-browns-romo-to-texans

Yup. He also said in that article that they should exercise the option, which turned out to be very wrong.

He says they can win with Tyrod. He doesn't say they can win a championship with him. I think most of us think he's right that we can win with Tyrod. My personal opinion is that we're not going to see him make the huge steps up in his seventh year or later that he would need to make to make the Bills able to contend for a title. IMHO that's why they re-negotiated with him rather than exercising the option.

But if you're saying that they don't need to pick a QB at #10 if they don't think the right guy is there, I agree with you 100%.

we (WE) need to not only draft Mahomes but also should draft Chad Kelly in the 5th round. Nothing else matters unless you have a QB (false statement). You don't get a Franchise (franchise should not be capitalized) QB unless you draft one. There is no trading for one or getting one through free agency (no kidding). Look would you trade all the bills draft picks the next 2 years for Aaron Rogers (?). (Of) of course you would. Well guess what (?) Green would not make that trade. You can get all the other positions in the draft and through free agency or CFL or Arena football league or Australian Rules football or College Free agents that don't get drafted. You can get any position but you can't get the franchise QB. So just stop the silliness that we should draft a reciever (receiver, i before e except after c) or corner with the 10th pick like it will matter. If you want to keep pounding salt and your head up against rocks for 10 more years with no playoffs then let's just keep drafting R®unning B(b)acks and DB's and keep being losers. I'm out, I said my piece (you didn't go out). Just look at the teams that make the playoffs every year. Look at who there(their) Quaterback (quarterback(s)) are,(.) (Do) do I need to make a list for you (?). This is not rocket science(,) it's simple. We need to keep drafting QB's until we find our franchise QB end of story nothing else matters. I could give 2 ***** who else the Bills draft.

"anybody not on board (with) drafting a QB at 10 is a (an) idiot."

You've got a long way to go before you call anyone an idiot.

Edited by Triple Threat

we need to not only draft Mahomes but also should draft Chad Kelly in the 5th round. Nothing else matters unless you have a QB. You don't get a Franchise QB unless you draft one. There is no trading for one or getting one through free agency. Look would you trade all the bills draft picks the next 2 years for Aaron Rogers of course you would. Well guess what Green would not make that trade. You can get all the other positions in the draft and through free agency or CFL or Arena football league or Australian Rules football or College Free agents that don't get drafted. You can get any position but you can't get the franchise QB. So just stop the silliness that we should draft a reciever or corner with the 10th pick like it will matter. If you want to keep pounding salt and your head up against rocks for 10 more years with no playoffs then let's just keep drafting Running Backs and DB's and keep being losers. I'm out, I said my piece. Just look at the teams that make the playoffs every year. Look at who there Quaterback are, do I need to make a list for you. This is not rocket science it's simple. We need to keep drafting QB's until we find our franchise QB end of story nothing else matters. I could give 2 ***** who else the Bills draft.

FYI: We outscored most the teams in the playoffs this year.

FYI: Before TT was benched week 17, only 2 teams had scored more than the Bills...Falcons and Saints...only one made playoffs.

FYI: Brees, Rivers, Luck, Stafford, Ryan have combined to make the playoffs 3 times total out of 15 chances.

FYI: Bills this year were 5th highest scoring team in Bills history and would have possibly finished 3rd had TT played week 17.

FYI: Touchdowns are all worth the same whether you run it or throw it in.

So maybe, just maybe, there is more than one way to score in the NFL and more than one way to win.

FYI: We outscored most the teams in the playoffs this year.

FYI: Before TT was benched week 17, only 2 teams had scored more than the Bills...Falcons and Saints...only one made playoffs.

FYI: Brees, Rivers, Luck, Stafford, Ryan have combined to make the playoffs 3 times total out of 15 chances.

FYI: Bills this year were 5th highest scoring team in Bills history and would have possibly finished 3rd had TT played week 17.

FYI: Touchdowns are all worth the same whether you run it or throw it in.

So maybe, just maybe, there is more than one way to score in the NFL and more than one way to win.

Ohhh, now your just messing with people and their agendas. I like it!