McDermott says WR2 is already on the roster

I have this feeling for some reason that he may want Trubisky, seeing as he coached in Carolina, although its not like Watson was far away either. So those two would be my likely candidates (assuming they stay at 10) if they went QB

Are you serious?

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm getting a weird vibe that Jabrill is the guy at 10. Id rather see corner then safety but CB is deep and there's guys to be had in the 2nd & 3rd.

Or OJ Howard. I knew WR was off the board once we got Holmes and Brown.

Taylor is clearly a bridge QB and they only have Jones as a backup right now. They didn't sign any veteran as a backup. That makes QB at #10 the obvious pick to me, depending on if the QB or QBs they feel has a good shot at becoming a franchise QB.

Taylor is clearly a bridge QB and they only have Jones as a backup right now. They didn't sign any veteran as a backup. That makes QB at #10 the obvious pick to me, depending on if the QB or QBs they feel has a good shot at becoming a franchise QB.

I also think that the fact they haven't signed a QB tells me they are either a) very confident in Cardale or b) very much in play for a QB at #10.

There is still lots of time to sign a vet QB. Don't assume anything.

QB at 10...EJ all over again

Tampa moved on from Freeman, Titans moved on from Locker, Jaguars moved on from Gabbert, Vikings moved on from Ponder.

Life moves on, the league moves on, the Bills need a talented rookie QB to develop behind Taylor this season.

Taylor might be a "bridge QB" but the Bills will only take a QB at #10 if they think there's someone worth a #10 pick. There's no point in drafting another EJ just to take a QB.

I also think that the fact they haven't signed a QB tells me they are either a) very confident in Cardale or b) very much in play for a QB at #10.

I'm not convinced but this does make some sense.

Or the Bills might just be waiting to see what vet QBs become available later on.

I think it means QB is very likely in this draft, but not necessarily at 10. I expect it will happen in round 3 or later.

If McDermott honestly believes there is a legitimate #2 WR on this team then the Pegulas should start looking for the next coach right away. Hopefully it's a smokescreen for the draft/trades/etc.

Bills fans want the Bills to draft another top 10 WR. Last team to draft multiple wrs in the top 10 in a 3 year time frame is the 0-16 Lions.

If McDermott honestly believes there is a legitimate #2 WR on this team then the Pegulas should start looking for the next coach right away. Hopefully it's a smokescreen for the draft/trades/etc.

Is Rex available? :huh: We picked a fine time to kick a Clemson-lovin' Coach to the curb..