I don't buy the Bills aren't possibly moving

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't give a damn what Terry and Kim say. I guess some of you still believe the media and in Santa and the easter bunny. Buffalo aka WNY, can NOT afford a new stadium, sorry no. Fans in WNY can't afford PSL's and jacked up ticket prices, parking prices etc.

Now all of a sudden the NFL dude says its right for the Pegulas to back off working on a new stadium for awhile? Sorry folks am an old realist and right now, in light of THREE Teams moving, I say the plan is to move to Toronto.

The NFL wants a team there badly, they can support the new stadium, will pay to get the Bills there and it makes the NFL more money. If you buy this Bull crap of "oh they have the greatest fans, they have history there blah blah blah" I don't know what to tell you.

The NFL does not give one S#@! about us the fans, they don't care about the history of Buffalo. They care about money, and if they get a new stadium in a big new market by moving the Bills, the Bills are gonna move no matter what the Pegulas say publicly.

No go ahead and rant and whatnot on this thread, it won't matter in the long run if you do or don't. I am just looking at a financial reality with the NFL, and the WNY market.

Well aren't you a little ray of sunshine on a cloudy day. Don't you think they knew all of this when the bought the Bills? If they though there was no future then why invest so much money on the team? Remember when people said Ralph had no plan for what happened to the team after he passed on? They'll work it out.

Easily top 5 worst posters of 2017.

Realist. I am actually not pissed at all, in a pretty good mood today actually. It just is what it is.

Realist. Lol. Clueless

Realist. I am actually not pissed at all, in a pretty good mood today actually. It just is what it is.

Realist. Lol. Clueless

I hope the NFL crashes like NASCAR did a decade or so ago. They need a good kick in their money grubbing balls.

Hopefully TV ratings keep falling, then they can bring back real football real fans want to watch.

I wish NASCAR would set up a track that runs right through OPs house.

i've never felt more comfortable about the bills not moving since the pegulas have purchased the team. is it a possibility? sure...if you're a never say never type person, but this just plays into the op's history. it's either a thread like this, or a thread letting us know that the area can't afford the team, which also isn't true.

when I return to visit WNY, what I see are all the restaurant parking lots filled, people going to the mall, etc, etc. And I believe the Sabres sell a lot of tickets per game.

People in WNY have disposable income, maybe not as much as folks in other cities but they do. And given the Bills importance to so many in WNY I have no doubt folks will still figure out a way to get their tickets and go to games.

when I return to visit WNY, what I see are all the restaurant parking lots filled, people going to the mall, etc, etc. And I believe the Sabres sell a lot of tickets per game.

People in WNY have disposable income, maybe not as much as folks in other cities but they do. And given the Bills importance to so many in WNY I have no doubt folks will still figure out a way to get their tickets and go to games.

Thank goodness WNYers go to the mall and eat at restaurants. Phew!

Guest NeckBeard

Yes. Each time I visit family and friends in WNY I feel that the region is finally (and deservedly) undergoing a renaissance of sorts. I don't feel like it's mired in poverty as some here would lead you to believe. There's a base of startups and other businesses that can jumpstart the economic progress in the region that many have clamored for -- jeez, since at least the late 1970s -- and if I am correct, last year was the first in many, many years where the population hasn't dropped so dramatically.

I don't give a damn what Terry and Kim say. I guess some of you still believe the media and in Santa and the easter bunny. Buffalo aka WNY, can NOT afford a new stadium, sorry no. Fans in WNY can't afford PSL's and jacked up ticket prices, parking prices etc.

Now all of a sudden the NFL dude says its right for the Pegulas to back off working on a new stadium for awhile? Sorry folks am an old realist and right now, in light of THREE Teams moving, I say the plan is to move to Toronto.

The NFL wants a team there badly, they can support the new stadium, will pay to get the Bills there and it makes the NFL more money. If you buy this Bull crap of "oh they have the greatest fans, they have history there blah blah blah" I don't know what to tell you.

The NFL does not give one S#@! about us the fans, they don't care about the history of Buffalo. They care about money, and if they get a new stadium in a big new market by moving the Bills, the Bills are gonna move no matter what the Pegulas say publicly.

No go ahead and rant and whatnot on this thread, it won't matter in the long run if you do or don't. I am just looking at a financial reality with the NFL, and the WNY market.

What makes you think Mr. Pegula gives a crap about PSLs? As the man once famously said, "If I need more money, I'll drill another well."

You do realize that the Bills cannot even plan a new stadium until their current lease expires?

For a guy who wants to be "Kelly Tough", stop acting like a wuss.