Bills Showing Interest in Josh Gordon?

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd offer nothing this year but if he Plays and performs go from a fourth to third or even second if he crushes it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If he comes back and 'crushes' it, he will be worth more than that. A performance like he had earlier in his career is All Pro type play.

Nothing but speculation but for a 4th at best I'd do it similar to what aristo says

I'd offer nothing this year but if he Plays and performs go from a fourth to third or even second if he crushes it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

can we offer cleveland your tapatalk? I read it every post and forget its not your post. Sent from my android using my time on the ToiletTalk

I'd be shocked if they got that much for him.

One strike away from an indefinite suspension, and hasn't played a down of football in years.

To me, it's a conditional pick that can void if he's suspended before TC and can escalate to as high as a 4th based on performance and playing time

OK then we agree. A fourth that escalates to a 3rd based on games played.

So the guy who wrote the article decided the Bills have interest?

The title is misleading since it is just what the author wants to happen. Their is no mention of interest.

I don't know why you guys do things like that just for the clicks

Exactly this^^^^ Consider the source people!!!! Some random dude with a blog. Cmon!

Although I wouldn't mind the Bills give him a chance.but absolutely no evidence they have shown interest.

I'd be very okay with trading draft positions for Gordon, as long as he's the icing and less the value, a 10 for 12, their 3rd and Gordon, makes sense. Gordon needs a better organization to play for, Buffalo is that (hard to believe sometimes)

This doesn't remove the need for a WR for Buffalo, but it helps. At 12, I'd consider trading down again, Tampa might want to move up 7 spots to get the RB they desire...why not add a 2nd round pick too.

If we ended the weekend with

The 19th pick

2 2nd round picks

2 3rd round picks

We could get, the TE, Safety, Corner, LB and OT we need (all top 100 talents)and still get Josh Gordon.

I think that would be a slam dunk draft.

I'd be very okay with trading draft positions for Gordon, as long as he's the icing and less the value, a 10 for 12, their 3rd and Gordon, makes sense. Gordon needs a better organization to play for, Buffalo is that (hard to believe sometimes)

This doesn't remove the need for a WR for Buffalo, but it helps. At 12, I'd consider trading down again, Tampa might want to move up 7 spots to get the RB they desire...why not add a 2nd round pick too.

If we ended the weekend with

The 19th pick

2 2nd round picks

2 3rd round picks

We could get, the TE, Safety, Corner, LB and OT we need (all top 100 talents)and still get Josh Gordon.

I think that would be a slam dunk draft.

You think Cleveland would give up, for our #10, their #12, 3rd round pick AND Gordon? Buffalo may be a better organization than cleveland, but so is every other team in the league right now. Doesn't say much , does it? We have our share of drug suspensions too.

You think Cleveland would give up, for our #10, their #12, 3rd round pick AND Gordon? Buffalo may be a better organization than cleveland, but so is every other team in the league right now. Doesn't say much , does it? We have our share of drug suspensions too.

Cleveland has been terrible but their rebuilding plan is fascinating. They have a plan and are following it. It might not work but at least they have a strategy. What is Buffalo doing? No one seems to know.

I know the risk but I would go hard at this ... the upside is just way too big. A 1 year prove it deal would be a mistake also...you've got to lock it up for at least 2 maybe 3 years ... just put outs in the contract and defer the bonus until year 3 and only release it if he is eligible the length of the contract.

Sounds crazy but he's only 26 and he WILL be a top 10 WR in the league for the next 3 years if healthy and eligible. The upside is enormous.

He's a better WR than Sammy.

I think its worth taking a chance on Gordon. It would be hard to invest to much into him until he gets his life together. But his football ceiling is so high (no pun intended) he's worth the risk. I don't understand why the organization or player themselves hires a life coach type person to be with the guy 24/7 until he can get back to a sober life.

Yes, let's let Cleveland jump ahead of us so they can take their future QB.

How generous Bills fans are. If Buffalo does this everyone involved should be fired on the spot.

They are talking about this year...

...so I doubt anyone will be finding a QB of the future. Despite some (loud) peoples opinions, this draft class is pure garbage and should be avoided like the plague. You don't overdraft and reach for crap QB (just like EJ), when there are real players left. When the draftniks all say there are no QBs this year worth a 1st round grade that is all I have to hear. Pass.

That does not go for later round guys, if they do want to draft a QB you gotta wait and pickup the scraps. I can't even imagine them "pulling an EJ" again this year knowing the odds are against you. I know we haven't had a QB for awhile, but we can't let instant gratification frick us over again at QB.

They are talking about this year...

...so I doubt anyone will be finding a QB of the future. Despite some (loud) peoples opinions, this draft class is pure garbage and should be avoided like the plague. You don't overdraft and reach for crap QB (just like EJ), when there are real players left. When the draftniks all say there are no QBs this year worth a 1st round grade that is all I have to hear. Pass.

That does not go for later round guys, if they do want to draft a QB you gotta wait and pickup the scraps. I can't even imagine them "pulling an EJ" again this year knowing the odds are against you. I know we haven't had a QB for awhile, but we can't let instant gratification frick us over again at QB.

Was Derek Carr garbage because he didn't go in the top ten? What about Dak Prescott? He wasn't considered a great prospect and he helped his team go to the playoffs.

If your standard is you need an Andrew Luck or John Elway, you will never get a top QB. Great QB classes get guys taken in the top 1-2 picks. Do the Bills have one?

Your statement that "draftniks" ALL state there are no 1st round QB's is completely false. Please post links. At least 5 prominent NFL connected people.