Bills Showing Interest in Josh Gordon?

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we are taking a journey to the magical Buffalo Bills "Land of If"...

- IF Watkins can stay healthy

- IF Josh Gordon can manage not to smoke weed for a month

that's the best WR duo in the league.

I want a second round or no reason to take a chance on a guy who might not play, who probably is rusty, most likely never be as good as his few games.

Also he has #12 tattooed on his back... That number is retired here.

why stop there? Why not demand they trade Gordon and their first rounder?

I want a second round or no reason to take a chance on a guy who might not play, who probably is rusty, most likely never be as good as his few games.

Also he has #12 tattooed on his back... That number is retired here.

So you want them to attach an asset to a guy that they can just cut? Yeah, that's probably going to happen...

Don't want him on the team if you didn't notice.

Why not? If the Bills can get Gordon and the Browns' 4th rounder just to move down 2 spots, it's like they're getting Gordon for free. He has no guaranteed money and can be cut at any time.

I would love it if the Bills found a way to get Gordon either for a late conditional pick or just off free agency. He is one of the best WR in the game, although I do think that the Bills would need to have a plan B and C in place for a possible suspension for Gordon but it would be a fairly low risk high reward type move for the Bills to try and get a dynamic player opposite Sammy for relatively little cost.

I wouldn't mind seeing the Bills go after him but I don't see it fitting the way this new coaching staff operates.

I'm all for second chances, and I hate to see any young person squander their talents regardless of what field they're in. But I just don't see this young man ever getting it to the point where he becomes any kind of productive, reliable NFL player. If he is let go and they want to take a look at him, fine. But I sure wouldn't spend any capital such as a draft pick to get a guy that is more likely to not play than play.