Bills Showing Interest in Josh Gordon?

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This would never happen. Not the kind of guy they want in the locker room.

Every time another "Character" regime takes over, this gets posted over and over about top talent guys. Truth is, they will happily take talent like Gordon's with the plan to use their strong, high-character culture to fix him.

If we're talking about a backup scrub with issues, he's off the team. But they always make exceptions for top talent.

And if they don't, they won't last 3 years in the league. Winning over everything.

Every time another "Character" regime takes over, this gets posted over and over about top talent guys. Truth is, they will happily take talent like Gordon's with the plan to use their strong, high-character culture to fix him.

If we're talking about a backup scrub with issues, he's off the team. But they always make exceptions for top talent.

And if they don't, they won't last 3 years in the league. Winning over everything.

The dude hasn't played in three years and has a drug problem. I mean I could see them taking a chance on a guy that had a PED suspension 4 years ago and has been squeaky clean ever since, but a druggie that used to be a stud three years ago? That's a big f@#$ no in just about everyone's book.

The dude hasn't played in three years and has a drug problem. I mean I could see them taking a chance on a guy that had a PED suspension 4 years ago and has been squeaky clean ever since, but a druggie that used to be a stud three years ago? That's a big f@#$ no in just about everyone's book.

Weed? We're talking about weed. You sound ancient bro, look at the stance slowly changing with the NFL's policy on marijuana. Get with the times. Druggie?! Yikes.

Weed? We're talking about weed. You sound ancient bro, look at the stance slowly changing with the NFL's policy on marijuana. Get with the times. Druggie?! Yikes.

It was more recently alcohol than weed, but either way, we arent talking pills/coke/smack here. "Druggie" lol... I mean, Im not a fan of booze but let's be real here.

Gordon would be the perfect guy for Boldin to take under his wing. And if it took just a late round draft pick, there really is not much downside.

So Boldin is the guy that Gordon has needed all these years in order to straighten out? Has Boldin done stuff like this before?

Amen ! Mc D won't go near this guy !!

He seems to have an aversion to dynamic, game breaking WR's.

It was more recently alcohol than weed, but either way, we arent talking pills/coke/smack here. "Druggie" lol... I mean, Im not a fan of booze but let's be real here.

Uhm no! He was caught with weed and alcohol in his system, but the dude was out eating molly, shrooms, and blowin' back lines with Johnny Football in Cali and Coachilla . Get your facts straight homies!

Edit: THE DUDE IS A JUNKIE!

Edited by ROONDOGG55

So Boldin is the guy that Gordon has needed all these years in order to straighten out? Has Boldin done stuff like this before?

He seems to have an aversion to dynamic, game breaking WR's.

Has Gordon ever had a strong support team, or even a valued mentor, while with Cleveland?

Bolden is a future Hall of Famer and a guy with excellent character. If he can't do it, no one can. For a late round pick, I'd take a flyer.

Has Gordon ever had a strong support team, or even a valued mentor, while with Cleveland?

I don't know, but why is Boldin a savior all of the sudden? Just asking why is Boldin so revered now? I know he is a great WR, but he's gonna save Gordon?

Bolden is a future Hall of Famer and a guy with excellent character. If he can't do it, no one can. For a late round pick, I'd take a flyer.

Really, Boldin is that special, eh?

You would trade a draft pick for someone not even allowed to play in the NFL?

I don't know, but why is Boldin a savior all of the sudden? Just asking why is Boldin so revered now? I know he is a great WR, but he's gonna save Gordon?

Really, Boldin is that special, eh?

You would trade a draft pick for someone not even allowed to play in the NFL?

Read up on Boldin.

Strong vet, 2016 Man of the Year award, well established by his peers as a leader of men.

Read up on Boldin.

Strong vet, 2016 Man of the Year award, well established by his peers as a leader of men.

I'm sure he's a great guy. But to assume he is capable and not only that, the only guy that could help Gordon just seems a bit over the top.