Bills Showing Interest in Josh Gordon?

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know, but why is Boldin a savior all of the sudden? Just asking why is Boldin so revered now? I know he is a great WR, but he's gonna save Gordon?

Really, Boldin is that special, eh?

You would trade a draft pick for someone not even allowed to play in the NFL?

I would gladly trade a seventh round draft pick for Gordon. And if Boldin can't shape him up, you ship him out. Not much risk.

"Gordon applied for reinstatement on March 1 and expects to hear back from the NFL in May."

How old is this article? It says Sammy is our #1 and the above sentence makes this look like it was written in March/April.

He was denied initial reinstatement and has to wait until Sept. But yeah, no news on this yet.

Uhm no! He was caught with weed and alcohol in his system, but the dude was out eating molly, shrooms, and blowin' back lines with Johnny Football in Cali and Coachilla . Get your facts straight homies!

Edit: THE DUDE IS A JUNKIE!

Shrooms, Molly, Blow... these are not truths. You have no clue because he didn't test positive for them. Talk to any number of 20 something year old festival goers, he's in the norm in that regard.

And honestly I don't give a crap if he was doing that. Out of your system pretty quick in comparison to weed. So the likelihood of him testing positive for these substances are slim, granted he's been a blockhead... I don't think he deserves the druggie label...my opinion.

Uhm no! He was caught with weed and alcohol in his system, but the dude was out eating molly, shrooms, and blowin' back lines with Johnny Football in Cali and Coachilla . Get your facts straight homies!

Edit: THE DUDE IS A JUNKIE!

I heard he stuffed his mouth completely full of acid and then smoked ecstasy. Hes a big time junkie!! Only a matter of time before hes injecting pills and eating heroin.

I don't know why Gordon hasn't been given a chance to be reinstated. Suspend him for the entire 2017 season but tell him if he keeps his nose clean he can come back in 2018. OR just ban the guy for life. I feel like the NFL holding this guy in limbo for no real reason. Allow the guy to move on or move forward.

I don't know why Gordon hasn't been given a chance to be reinstated. Suspend him for the entire 2017 season but tell him if he keeps his nose clean he can come back in 2018. OR just ban the guy for life. I feel like the NFL holding this guy in limbo for no real reason. Allow the guy to move on or move forward.

what do you mean by he hasn't been given a chance to be reinstated?